I Have Something to Say

Today is not a good day. Everything feels empty, pointless, hopeless, and isolating in the extreme. Even creativity seems impossible right now. Thoughts of just becoming isolated from everyone and everything, or outright suicide, have been prevalent. Everything seems to be crumbling, even the most solid ground. This is probably how those people in Kaikoura felt :/

Anyway, sorry for everything
3
|
lucian · 22-25, M
Why are you apologizing? You don't owe that to anyone. If you want to talk or vent I'm always open to it.
lucian · 22-25, M
I don't believe that at all
Thanks
lucian · 22-25, M
I meant what I said. I would actually consider it a good use of my time to talk to you about this. I won't push you further. Chin up mate.
Enchanted · 51-55, F
Reach out to someone who will listen, a dr would be a good place to start...you obviously need guidance and direction.

I know this as I've experienced this with my son.
It really does. I don't really have all that many people that I feel I can talk to, though (because I feel like I'm bothering everyone), so I generally just stick to posting stories that very few people even notice
Enchanted · 51-55, F
Well there's so much of these kinds of posts and a lot of people are not sure if it's real or not.

Keep writing and try to reach out in real life, you'd be surprised as to who really cares and would like to help.
Yeah, that's true. And I'll do my best :)

I Have Something to Say
Categories: Other

Today is not a good day. Everything feels empty, p... | I Have Something to Say | Similar Worlds