I Have Something to Say

Just thinking how unutterably stupid so many story headings are. For example, "I love sex." Really! Do you breathe air too?
6
|
booboo · M
yeah, most of the time I can't find the right story heading for what I want to say, so I break the "rules" and post it in the questions section..(sorry SWeeps)
Steerpike · 41-45, M
I do too. SW should fix this
booboo · M
@Steerpike: yeah, well, considering it's only been a little while since they started this site up, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt..so I'll be patient..EP was active for a long time so they had plenty of time to tweak the program..I'm guessing SW programmers will also tweak as things roll along..we just need to show some patience..
Danez · M
You would think but oddly enough for various reasons there are many that do not love Sex.
TheEndisNear · 41-45, F
Yeah i know - i yet have to find someone to have an intelligent conversation with.
TheEndisNear · 41-45, F
tell me something interesting 😉
@Angrybird: i believe 'god' and 'the devil' are best friends. Because they cant operate without eachother. Just a random thought. You tell me something interesting.
TheEndisNear · 41-45, F
@billz270: i disagree - i am not sure anymore that there is a god (i hope i am wrong) and the devil is fictional. It woulf be cool if the devil was the guy in the series Lucifer. He is pretty awesome.
VioletShadows · 46-50, F
Ha!
Dont hate. Demonstrate
Steerpike · 41-45, M
I do constantly. You must be new here.
Kind of. Not that new. And good job.
a russian joke I like: q) why do you drink vodka? a) because it is a liquid. if it were solid, I would bite it.
Keepitsimple · 46-50, F
I love the "I take a shower naked" topic...duh 🙄
Steerpike · 41-45, M
Absolutely naked except for a shower cap!!!!
Keepitsimple · 46-50, F
@Steerpike: lol

I Have Something to Say
Categories: Other

Just thinking how unutterably stupid so many stor... | I Have Something to Say | Similar Worlds