I Have Something to Say

Anyone tried Melatonin? Did it help you sleep? I've been given Ciradin
( Melatonin ) 2mg for short term insomnia.
0
|
akindheart · 61-69, F
yes i take it but not every night. only if i am not asleep by 11
Midnightoker1 · 56-60, M
[@18045,akindheart] :) Does it work as well as sleeping tabs? ie: Zoplidem. (Ambien) ?
CereBellum · 46-50, F
Years and years ago, I did try it. Nothing. Therefore bring in the big guns: Temazapam, Trazodone, Ambien, etc.
Midnightoker1 · 56-60, M
[@207746,CereBellum] It was a rough time. I had it for 23 days didn't eat a thing for 17 days. Thankfully it passed and I got a home test and tested negative a couple of weeks back. Recovery is slow and tedious. Weights exercise bike change of diet, I'm getting there. :) :) :)
CereBellum · 46-50, F
[@942128,Midnightoker1] Did you ever at any point think you were a goner? Were you hospitalized?
Midnightoker1 · 56-60, M
[@207746,CereBellum] I was extremely ill and it was a bit of a blur really, just kept drifting in and out of it. No, at no point did I think I was dying. I didn't fancy going into hospital so I just thought I'd ride it out and thankfully I did. :)
Yes. It helps me get to sleep but it definitely won't be as strong as something like Ambien. Unless you are just really susceptible to it or something.
Applepiedom · 56-60, M
Neurologist says take every night. Builds level in your body. Sin has been on for 17 yrs 10mg. Works well for him
AntisocialTroll · 51-55, F
Yes, can help sometimes, doesn't work for everyone and can adversely affect your mood.

Why aren't you making canna caps instead of smoking at night, far better than popping ambien or melatonin surely!?
Pizzanow · 18-21, F
Just smoke more pot
Midnightoker1 · 56-60, M
[@840404,Pizzanow] I'd love nothing more. I'm sat on 2 oz but my chest is really sore from my previous illness and I don't want top irritate it as it's just getting better. :)
TheDevilYouNeed · 51-55, M
Yes, it does however you need to take it for awhile.
Midnightoker1 · 56-60, M
[@835612,TheDevilYouNeed] That's what I heard. also, I took it at the time I intended to sleep and was told I should have took it 4 hours before? :)
TheDevilYouNeed · 51-55, M
[@942128,Midnightoker1] You actually have to take it for a week or more for it to take effect.
Midnightoker1 · 56-60, M
[@835612,TheDevilYouNeed] Oh right! Thanks for that, I might have another try with it. :) :)

I Have Something to Say
Categories: Other

Anyone tried Melatonin? Did it help you sleep? I... | I Have Something to Say | Similar Worlds