I Have Something to Say

Post Rating Level: | | | |

0
4 hrs ago
|
It's been a rocky night ... translation .... listening to Faure's Requiem with ad intrusions, i know i know "Just get adblock" been down that road before, but oh what a beautiful requiem, it's my fave Gabriel Faure, YOU ROCK!...
0
6 hrs ago
|
You never stop growing, you always feel like an idiot, but at the same time you enjoy yourself and at the end of a period of time, perhaps every single day you just wanna hug everything with a heartbeat. But you control yourself, because of the socia...
1
7 hrs ago
|
Suddenly i miss Luciano Pavarotti alot, i hear him right now in the Solti conducted perfomance of Verdi's Requiem, how to describe an ache like this is strictly for the poets.
2
8 hrs ago
|
Just feeling like I don’t belong in the world because people think I shouldn’t accomplish my goal which is getting my GED done 😢
4
11 hrs ago
|
Had a fight with a friend few days ago. I sent her a long msg and said im sorry and cant see her upset. She has seen the msg but doesnt reply. What shd i do?
1
20 hrs ago
|
I feel like I'm fasting. I haven't eaten since yesterday and it's 6 pm. You can't expect me to fast on an empty stomach! 😦
1
22 hrs ago
|
I can't sleep
3
1 day ago
|
3
1 day ago
|
I like Similar Worlds. But sometimes it can be so boring.
3
1 day ago
|
This is why I'm in a wheelchair: Spina bifida is a birth defect where the spine is not completely formed and they are exposed to the automatic fluid, which causes paralysis. Neurogenic bowel and bladder are caused by the Spina Bifida. It's ...
1
1 day ago
|
We all seem happy and enjoying life, but as the days go by and as our travel group gets to know one another more and more, it only strengthens my belief that everybody is indeed going through something in life.I love listening to and picking wisdom f...
8
|
I don't like women who smoke, but I am okay if she's a drinker, just wine though. I'm not going to tell them to stop smoking if I see one of them.
0
|
13
|
I am not responsible for how you act, but you are. you are not responsible for how I act, but I am; we are always responsible for how we act, no matter how we feel — always remember that.
4
|
I know you may not be doctors. But I have been experiencing an electric shock in my brain and I don't know what's causing it. I haven't had any seizures in about... Well, I can't remember the last time I had a seizure. Anyway, eve...
0
|
Happy Friday!
4
|
1
|
I still want a woman to lift me up and kiss me. It only happens to girls and women.
0
|
😌💙
12
|

I Have Something to Say
Categories: Other

I Have Something to Say | Similar Worlds