I Have Something to Say

Then they spat in His face and beat Him; and others struck Him with the palms of their hands, saying, “Prophesy to us, Christ! Who is the one who struck You?” Matthew 26:67‭-‬68 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the Praetorium and g...
4
8 hrs ago
|
Well am currently dancing and miming to I can't feel myself and I feel it coming(Weeknd) Let the Easter festivities begin to bad I can't share a video.. Lol
0
20 hrs ago
|
hoppy east, hare. or happy easter, whichever you prefer.
4
22 hrs ago
|
One word for Tiffany Haddish.
0
23 hrs ago
|
1
1 day ago
|
People of SW! I´m officially calling to a Papal Conclave and SW Vatican Council. It´s purpose is to elect and summon our dear friend Italianskies as Pope Lorenzo I of SW.
0
1 day ago
|
I'm sure others can relate 😁
4
1 day ago
|
You're Welcome
2
1 day ago
|
*deep breath* Alrighty then...
11
1 day ago
|
Narcissistic skank hoes can't ever be loyal to one person. They have to fuel their low self esteem with any bits of attention. Wherever they can get it from. No matter the quality of the source. Quantity not quality. You pass by diamonds for ra...
7
1 day ago
|
If we are friends but we dont chill or talk like that the only thing i can do is say hi and bye to that means we only friends from far distances.
1
1 day ago
|
So I just got Subway at school, and the bread they gave me for my sandwich is basically stale 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️. Eat fresh? More like eat garbage.
2
1 day ago
|
*Me sitting in the dark* "I look excellent in this light."
7
1 day ago
|
Hey everyone! I have a new etsy store called Divine3DArt and would love it if you could take a look. I sell unique, vibrant 3D canvas art and have many that are perfect for valentines day, easter, Christmas (TBA) off season and more! New products are...
1
|
Christianity is a lifestyle - well, so it ought to be in the life of the professing Christian anyway. A Christian is one who acknowledges his/her sins, repenting of them, having confessed Jesus as the son of God, accepting Him as personal lord ...
3
|
I’m on Day 9 of being alcohol-free and I’m really struggling to find new and better ways to cope with stress. But I’m off of work tomorrow, my to-do list is mostly under control, and I have coffee. So happy Thursday everyone!
21
|
Leadership: These two statements were stated by Steve Jobs - his biography by Walter Isaacson Pg 556 Obama "I'm disappointed in Obama" he said. He's having trouble leading because he's reluctant to offend people or piss th...
2
|
Simply put & nothing more to add! ♡
7
|
This is supposed to be an anonymous place to vent to feel better and you can’t tell your truth without stupid suicide hotline warnings popping up in pm and everywhere. Jackoffs who know nothing of real trauma reporting you for trying to express it li...
6
|
Good morning starshines!
8
|

I Have Something to Say
Categories: Other

I Have Something to Say | Similar Worlds