I Have Something to Say

How are you feeling?
Share! Happy, Sad, whatever it is; let it out here :D
0
2 hrs ago
|
I ran successfully for the first time since 2009 yesterday :D
(Without pain, tripping, etc. I'm so excited and happy :D
8
1 day ago
|
I’m Serious. If Trump Doesn’t Win
In November, I’m seriously considering leaving this city and state for a conservative state, or actually move abroad. It’s not because I’m a big Trump fan because I’m not, but the way I see it, he’s the only one willing to stand up to protect America...
6
1 day ago
|
Stalker at dawn
There was a peculiar yellowness to the sky the other morning. Woke me up way too early, but I got dressed and went into the garden to gawp at it. It made a lot of plants fluoresce. I noticed a couple of weeds so I yanked them up, and then noticed a d...
100+, F
1
|
Face Masks
I hate them. I wear them because it has been asked if me and my kids are scared. I’m not though. I hate that people are filming it or being asked to report if someone isn’t wearing one. Are you f—ing kidding me? I also hate to see a sign that says no...
2
|
Can't liberals and conservatives just agree on one single thing instead of berating each other?
I think working together is what would make America great again, but that's just my opinion.
12
|
Morning...
Morning all
4
|
I want to break stuff.
My body's inability to deal with temperature fluctuations is aggravating, to say the least. I'm a swollen, flushed, urticarial, tachycardic mess rn. 🥵🤢💔😷
2
|
How effective is the new drug Remedisivir on corona virus?
Poll See Poll Options
There is this drug Remedisivir and it's been tested all over the World for corona and they are launching it everywhere to treat the patients. Do...
1
|
If There is One Thing That Hacks Me Off
about hairdressers, is they do the opposite of what you ask them to do. I say, “a blunt cut bob with no layers, and longer at the sides.” I get a layered cut with short sides, and longer at the back. This happened so many times, I stopped going just ...
3
|
Today is stupid.
That's all I got.
5
|
Okay...Where are the Questions?
Have I eventually entered the Covid twilight zone, or has SW removed questions? 🧐
3
|
Gary set fire to a basket of shells
I don't actually know anyone called Gary, but while lockdown has been going on I've rearranged pictures on my wall. I've also painted some, but I have to wait before varnishing them
100+, F
1
|
Is it just me, or is there something a bit different about SW?
I'm trying to figure out just what it is, though 🤔.
2
|
I Have Something to Say
She was so aware of the power of femininity and I have always adored her for that...
15
|
I Have Something to Say
10
|
I Have Something to Say
10
|
I Have Something to Say
While yesterday I was pretty much collapsed in an emotional heap all day, today is better and we are venturing out to an outdoor nursery. Hopefully it won't be too crowded and people will be wearing their masks so I can go look around, too. ...
9
|
I Have Something to Say
1. I'm back. Nobody knows how long it's gonna last this time. 2. I left cause real life got harder yet way sweeter for a while (probably the sweetest it has been so far) 3. You probably can't message me, I'm sorry. 4. Not really s...
20
|
I Have Something to Say
The insurgents are now coming for the Left. The Left thought they were safe because they bent the knee at their new masters, but now they are going after Bezos, Bloomberg, Garcetti, and the elites who sided with them. There is no appeasing these peop...
9
|

I Have Something to Say
Other

I Have Something to Say | Similar Worlds