This post may contain Nudity content.

Nude Vollyball

This happened to me while I was visiting a college friend in Isla Vista, Ca. near the UCSB campus. I was nude playing vollyball with a bunch of other students on a Saturday afternoon. It wasn't planned, just sort of happened. Well first my friend's loose bikini top kept slipping with her moves, and it was awkward to keep adjusting it. Finally in frustration she just took it off and kept playing. As I'm a nudist at home I followed her lead and took off my top too. I'm comfortable being naked around clothed people. I had a string bikini bottom on and the ties on the side were coming undone from all the jumping and stretching. I retied them a few times, then one of the guys said jokingly "why don't you just take the damn thing off?" I froze right in my tracks, glanced at each of the others. A couple of guys and the girls too nodded in approval . . . so right in the middle of the game I slipped it off. They hooted and grinned as I tossed it off to the side. Thanks for reminding me. That was one of the best days of my life!
Daisy
lonelyloner · 26-30, F
i never played nude vollyball but one I played football bottomless with male kids that time I was 15 plus and they were 11-12 mostly
BareDaisy · 22-25, F
[@10445,lonelyloner] Hi, I read lots of your stories to get to know you. I see your core beliefs are much like my own regarding nude living. I also know no shame to show all by body to everyone. My nude all day life is very much satisfying to me. I also have a strong urge for sensual pleasures. I'm different here though, because I am cautious of sexual partners, and I satisfy myself almost every day without a partner. I prefer girl sex to doing it with men, and have a few close girls that I am intimate with. Daisy
lonelyloner · 26-30, F
[@1215635,BareDaisy] good to know that despite some difference we both love to be nude always 😍
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F
Never played nude volleyball.I always sunbathe naked including on public beaches and I often swim 80 lengths in the pool naked after a gym workout.
samueltyler2 · 70-79, M
[@1215635,BareDaisy] only if they are female, the police would be called if a male dud the same
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F
[@1215635,BareDaisy] I agree with you.For sure most people will not object to others being nude on their property.My ex neighbor was very jealous that I look fantastic naked.I'm a champion bodybuilder and I'm tall with big breasts,a curvy figure and very long legs and a dark golden brown all over suntan..She is pretty slim with small breasts and pale skin.
Sidewinder · 31-35, M
I've never played nude volleyball, but I saw this thing called nude donkey baseball.

It's baseball, but everyone who plays is nude and the donkeys stand in as the bases.
BareDaisy · 22-25, F
[@1044003,Sidewinder] Was this an annual event at a nudist resort?
Sidewinder · 31-35, M
[@1215635,BareDaisy] I think so.
gdon39 · 31-35, M
I love it! Nude gardening, swimming of course, working out, canoeing, and other things but never volleyball. Sounds fun
BareDaisy · 22-25, F
[@1780,gdon39] It was that day!
Lauraarmstrong · 31-35, F
That’s wonderful, good for you for having the confidence
MarieUK · 31-35, F
so strange read this post and then this is the news from the Olympics lol
mrh1972 · MVIP
[@1183708,MarieUK] the shorts look better, and what a ridiculous thing to be fined for
MarieUK · 31-35, F
[@459527,mrh1972] the Ridiculousness is the meaning of my post :)
Huckleberry42 · 41-45, M
This story is great. So 🔥
BareDaisy · 22-25, F
Yes! I see what you're talking about. What she should realize is when the man sees you nude, his brain automatically sends happy chemical signals throughout his body. This will make him a better partner for her. She should have encouraged him to watch you sunbathe, then begin some sexy foreplay with him herself. I believe they would have a happier marriage then how she acted in the situation.
Daisy

I Go Naked In Public