You got any beef about single life?

Single you can be selfish of your time, money, space.... cancel plans, but shit you don't need and sleep like a damn starfish.

I'm in.

馃槑
summersongF
Those are all great things for sure. My only beef with it is that it鈥檚 been going on for so long 馃槄
TrippyF
[@334441,summersong] Same boat. And yeah...that part can begin to suck. 馃様
FreeSpirit151-55, F
Enjoying different beef dishes whenever you like is a good reason to be single馃き
TrippyF
[@157515,FreeSpirit1] To go.... Also a plus 馃き
basilfawlty8931-35, M
It gets pretty lonely though.
But I'd rather be single than with the wrong person.
TrippyF
[@23671,basilfawlty89] I agree. Well worth it when you find the right one.
SweetNSassyF
Lol you make it sound so fun!
TrippyF
[@465377,SweetNSassy] Haha... I gotta convince myself somehow 馃槀
SweetNSassyF
[@1189287,Trippy] lol it is fun! I hope you enjoy it.
Degbeme61-69, M
My single life ended many many years ago. 馃槱 馃き
ozgirl51226-30, F
Pros and cons...
TrippyF
[@516864,ozgirl512] Absolutely. 馃
ozgirl51226-30, F
[@1189287,Trippy] when one outweighs the other ...
MsAlaineEYesF
I'm single, happy and have a teenager at home; he's a great young man. I don't have time to get lonely and I DO NOT MISS being married; been there, done that. HAPPIEST now and will continue to be even when son moves out; someday. lol
TrippyF
[@1192954,MsAlaineEYes] Hell yeah!!! The heart seems to know what matters most 鉂わ笍
DreamyCrushF
I enjoy it for the most part. It would be nice to have someone to travel with, cook for, spend holidays with, and someone to be here in case of a medical emergency. I've been single for so long it'd be challenging to let someone in my life now.
luckranger7151-55, M
No beef. It would be great to be in a great relationship. But they're damn hard. And a higher percentage of marriages/relationships than we would think are just 鈥xisting...
I think I have beef with it and then I prove myself wrong when there are all the awkward tries to change it.馃し鈥嶁檧锔
Best thing I have found about being single is I don't have to worry about pulling any of these馃敧 out of my back
Thatguy3331-35, M
Nah, I'm good with being single at the moment. Can't think of any beef I have with it.
TrippyF
[@940086,Dan88411] No beef is good stuff. 馃槑
I loved my single life but also love married life.
Degbeme61-69, M
[@1189039,mondayschild2] It was those hairy toe knuckles that attracted him, wasn`t it? ;)
[@72117,Degbeme] shhh I shaved them馃槀
HatterM46-50, M
It's not what I prefer, but for my sanity, it's pretty necessary for now at least.
BeefySenpieM
All this beef talk 馃憖
hillbilly26-30, M
It's not bad
I have been single for a time period that now I consider myself as a newborn virgin. Only time i feel sad when i get sick. I become a baby even when i get minor cold. :(
nedkellyM
I have not been single since August 1980

I Single Life