I Like to People Watch

I Like to People Watch
Mostly on the tube wondering where some people going
+ 0 2 replies 3 views Feb 25, 2020 |
I Like to People Watch
It still weird me out to look out my window and see people wandering about. Strangers. Hearing their foot steps and voices as they walk by. It feels almost invasive after having acres in the countryside to retreat to for most of my life. That being ...
+ 5 13 replies 24 views Jan 14, 2020 |
I Like to People Watch
There's this couple living in the building I am living. They remind of Kelly and Ryan from the Office. Yes, the woman, like Kelly, is Indian and is very possessive of her white boyfriend. I mean, she is always clinging to his arm every time I se...
+ 3 3 replies 14 views Jul 2, 2019 |
I Like to People Watch
I think I'm peopled out..ughhh..this materialism makes me so glad I have just 2 more days of work!
+ 3 0 replies 3 views Dec 22, 2018 |
I Like to People Watch
Me to me: Stop worrying about people watching you and judging you in public. No one does that. Me in public: Look at the way that guy walks. Look how ridiculous her hair is. Look at her outfit, those colours don't mix!
+ 6 1 reply 9 views Dec 12, 2018 |
I Like to People Watch
It's fascinating sometimes - but it's important to be discreet about it!
+ 4 0 replies 2 views Aug 26, 2018 |
I Like to People Watch
I love watching people interact and seeing people's reactions to different things. Really watching their face and body and trying to figure out what is going on in their heads. You learn a lot about people that way... I find it really funny that...
+ 1 2 replies 11 views Aug 9, 2018 |
I Like to People Watch
When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice?
+ 6 12 replies 28 views Apr 8, 2018 |
I Like to People Watch
One of the best places to people watch is Las Vegas!
+ 5 4 replies 9 views Mar 7, 2018 |
I Like to People Watch
I like to put together stories about people depending on their facial expressions and actions. Haha
+ 5 2 replies 3 views Mar 7, 2018 |
I Like to People Watch
I’m at the airport because I missed my connecting flight (plane was late arriving...) so I get to do one of my favorite things- people watch.
+ 9 12 replies 30 views Feb 1, 2018 |
I Like to People Watch
This particular activity can be rather dangerous. There are times when the person you're watching makes eye contact with you, and the eye contact continues for an uncomfortable length of time. The only thing left to do is break yourself away fro...
+ 3 1 reply 23 views Jan 3, 2018 |
I Like to People Watch
Sometimes I see someone special, and I want to be their friend. They are so unique. I see them at the Mall, or in passing at work, or at the beach or park. I do have great friends, but it happens at times in my life. Can anyone of you relate to this?
I Like to People Watch
This morning I saw a woman walking up the sidewalk while I sat at a traffic signal and wondered what kind of journey she was on. What was the possibility that it was an epic quest to save our existence? I decided that this had to be it. Alas....she r...
I Like to People Watch
I like to sit down and people watch when i'm in public i find it entertaining i just like to watch how others behave i think you can learn a lot from observing others. :)
+ 2 5 replies 7 views Jul 21, 2017 |
I Like to People Watch
My fiancé drags me to the mall... I watch the sheep going store to store.... the only thing that keeps me there
+ 1 4 replies 8 views Jun 15, 2017 |
I Like to People Watch
I went to Roland Garros this afternoon with my Mum to watch the women's final. We also have tickets for tomorrow's men's final. It was really good, hot, but tomorrow will be in the nineties, they say. You can watch the players obvious...
+ 5 2 replies 49 views Jun 10, 2017 |
I Like to People Watch
My neighbor is in his 40s with jet black hair. He has an eagle shaped patch of hair on his chest. I know because he rarely wears a shirt. Yesterday he sat in a lawn chair with his red short shorts on and his Johnson peeking out the bottom. He watered...
+ 2 12 replies 46 views May 16, 2017 |
I Like to People Watch
When I go somewhere like the mall with my kids and I don't want to go into the store with them then I wait outside and watch people go by. I like to see how they interact with each other and others.
+ 13 13 replies 32 views Apr 12, 2017 |
I Like to People Watch
Confidence and Arrogance In a nutshell...? Confidence: Thinking you can do it right. Arrogance: Thinking ONLY you can do it right.
+ 3 10 replies 11 views Mar 22, 2017 |

I Like to People Watch

I Like to People Watch | Similar Worlds