I Like to People Watch

Post Rating Level: | | | |

It's fascinating sometimes - but it's important to be discreet about it!
4
|
There's a little pond with a walking track out behind our office, and some days you can see people from the break room window on the top floor. It's a good distraction during lunch, especially when you see two coworkers having a conversatio...
4
|
I love watching people interact and seeing people's reactions to different things. Really watching their face and body and trying to figure out what is going on in their heads. You learn a lot about people that way... I find it really funny that...
1
|
When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice?
6
|
One of the best places to people watch is Las Vegas!
5
|
I like to put together stories about people depending on their facial expressions and actions. Haha
5
|
This is my first post here. I'm waiting for my wife to come out of surgery, and I decided to sign up on this site. I've been meaning to for a while, but I keep forgetting. I have a lot going on. Anyhow, I have a story to share. I've be...
2
|
I’m at the airport because I missed my connecting flight (plane was late arriving...) so I get to do one of my favorite things- people watch.
9
|
This particular activity can be rather dangerous. There are times when the person you're watching makes eye contact with you, and the eye contact continues for an uncomfortable length of time. The only thing left to do is break yourself away fro...
3
|
Sometimes I see someone special, and I want to be their friend. They are so unique. I see them at the Mall, or in passing at work, or at the beach or park. I do have great friends, but it happens at times in my life. Can anyone of you relate to this?
6
|
This morning I saw a woman walking up the sidewalk while I sat at a traffic signal and wondered what kind of journey she was on. What was the possibility that it was an epic quest to save our existence? I decided that this had to be it. Alas....she r...
1
|
I like to sit down and people watch when i'm in public i find it entertaining i just like to watch how others behave i think you can learn a lot from observing others. :)
2
|
My fiancé drags me to the mall... I watch the sheep going store to store.... the only thing that keeps me there
1
|
I went to Roland Garros this afternoon with my Mum to watch the women's final. We also have tickets for tomorrow's men's final. It was really good, hot, but tomorrow will be in the nineties, they say. You can watch the players obvious...
5
|
My neighbor is in his 40s with jet black hair. He has an eagle shaped patch of hair on his chest. I know because he rarely wears a shirt. Yesterday he sat in a lawn chair with his red short shorts on and his Johnson peeking out the bottom. He watered...
2
|
When I go somewhere like the mall with my kids and I don't want to go into the store with them then I wait outside and watch people go by. I like to see how they interact with each other and others.
13
|
I am being tracked.
3
|
Confidence and Arrogance In a nutshell...? Confidence: Thinking you can do it right. Arrogance: Thinking ONLY you can do it right.
3
|
I hate when I see a person constantly put another person's choices down . When it is constant is when I get annoyed and for some people it is a regular occurrence.
3
|
This is so great!
2
|

I Like to People Watch

I Like to People Watch | Similar Worlds