I Wish Things Were Simpler

I Wish Things Were Simpler
So hard to focus on homework at home while drama is exploding around me. This is after working a full shift and waking up in the middle of night last night to a raging allergy attack that I took medication for which then made me incredibly groggy all...
4
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
Not a good time for my family to fall apart, but I suppose there never is. It will be okay. I still have the same people in my corner that I always have, even if it looks different. And at least I don't have any more reason to feel guilty for...
5
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
Information comes in quickly here and, frankly, it is overwhelming. I don't know what any of this means, just that it's confirming that I'm seriously sick. 🙃
5
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
Rough morning, fighting for my job,I wish I could be me and judged by my strengths and not disabilities. Just trying to make a living I don't see what's wrong with that.
4
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
You have to come to your closed doors before you get to your open doors... What if you knew you had to go through 32 closed doors before you got to your open door? Well, then you'd come to closed door number eight and you'd think, 'Gre...
2
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
I know some people will have a problem with this but to each their own, this is my personal wish: I wish everyone believed in God and feared him because that would solve all the worlds problems. If everyone believed in God and not only believed, but ...
3
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
You meet someone, get to know them...you fall in love,You can't live without them, you get comfortable, you get touchy... It's been years You're basically in separable at this point. Right? Right? Wrong... Unforeseen circumstances...
3
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
I think I've moved past the point of trauma, that sort of shell-shocked place of numbness where you exist to hold everything back. You keep yourself busy because, to let it all out, would be the end of you. I'm indifferent to death.
2
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
If only people were simpler.
5
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
As simple as this : I choose you. I chose you long ago. I knew you'd be mine. You choose me... You chose me. You hoped I'd be yours. We choose each other. We chose US. And we are ours. And.. I love you. You stubborn, irritating,  ma...
3
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
I wish it was easier, simpler to be able to trust people but unfortunately there are so many liars, flakes, abusers and would be rapists lurking in tne shadows that the majority of freedoms have been hit, and the process of enslaving us all is well o...
1
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
Men say they are expected to bring more than themselves to a liaison, they must have the right kind of job, the right car, money in the bank, their own home, and they must behave themselves, and for all of this a woman might share what God gave us, o...
2
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
I want to make a girl happy. Somebody out there who wants to talk to a genuine caring person, I'm here. I don't know who or how many will believe this, but it is true.
1
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
Sometimes the hardest thing to do is tell someone how you feel.
5
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
I wish I didn't have to do all these boring mundane things to survive. I wish there was no sadness in the world so my friend wouldn't have to die. I wish for a simpler life.
6
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
Life.. People.. Relations.. World.. me.. i thought i had figured it all out back then.. i thought i knew how to deal with it.. but once again.. i can't.. i don't know.. i don't want to.. i don't want to deal with people at all.. ...
4
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
The simple things in life is what makes it worthwhile and wonderful. The sound of the rain, smell of fresh flowers, company with friends, moments with family. Its sad to see people overlooking these things to chase the mundane.
12
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
The more society centralises the less freedoms we have and the more difficult things become. Clothes seasons are ugly in their wastefulness, but there are designers who seek to simplify things, however there are exciting things happening. My friend ...
8
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
I try to make my life undramatic and uncomplicated, why is that so hard
3
|
I Wish Things Were Simpler
Holy WAR How holy is it to fight just to be “RIGHT” about your inner hate. What mark of a man, that he is not a man of vision, yet a self-reflection of inner hate. What mark of a man that he must fight to save the dry ground when the price of oi...
2
|

I Wish Things Were Simpler

I Wish Things Were Simpler | Similar Worlds