I Wish Things Were Simpler

You have to come to your closed doors before you get to your open doors... What if you knew you had to go through 32 closed doors before you got to your open door? Well, then you'd come to closed door number eight and you'd think, 'Gre...
2
|
I know some people will have a problem with this but to each their own, this is my personal wish: I wish everyone believed in God and feared him because that would solve all the worlds problems. If everyone believed in God and not only believed, but ...
2
|
You meet someone, get to know them...you fall in love,You can't live without them, you get comfortable, you get touchy... It's been years You're basically in separable at this point. Right? Right? Wrong... Unforeseen circumstances...
3
|
I think I've moved past the point of trauma, that sort of shell-shocked place of numbness where you exist to hold everything back. You keep yourself busy because, to let it all out, would be the end of you. I'm indifferent to death.
2
|
Like Simon. He's pretty simple.
0
|
If only people were simpler.
5
|
As simple as this : I choose you. I chose you long ago. I knew you'd be mine. You choose me... You chose me. You hoped I'd be yours. We choose each other. We chose US. And we are ours. And.. I love you. You stubborn, irritating,  ma...
3
|
I wish it was easier, simpler to be able to trust people but unfortunately there are so many liars, flakes, abusers and would be rapists lurking in tne shadows that the majority of freedoms have been hit, and the process of enslaving us all is well o...
1
|
Men say they are expected to bring more than themselves to a liaison, they must have the right kind of job, the right car, money in the bank, their own home, and they must behave themselves, and for all of this a woman might share what God gave us, o...
2
|
I want to make a girl happy. Somebody out there who wants to talk to a genuine caring person, I'm here. I don't know who or how many will believe this, but it is true.
1
|
Sometimes the hardest thing to do is tell someone how you feel.
5
|
Hi how r u all people . I hope every one is enjoying there life n happy some are sad also maybe . But some things happen to me that is not easy to tell my friends.like some people broke my heart play with my me . These r non other than strangers but ...
2
|
I wish I didn't have to do all these boring mundane things to survive. I wish there was no sadness in the world so my friend wouldn't have to die. I wish for a simpler life.
6
|
Life.. People.. Relations.. World.. me.. i thought i had figured it all out back then.. i thought i knew how to deal with it.. but once again.. i can't.. i don't know.. i don't want to.. i don't want to deal with people at all.. ...
4
|
The simple things in life is what makes it worthwhile and wonderful. The sound of the rain, smell of fresh flowers, company with friends, moments with family. Its sad to see people overlooking these things to chase the mundane.
12
|
The more society centralises the less freedoms we have and the more difficult things become. Clothes seasons are ugly in their wastefulness, but there are designers who seek to simplify things, however there are exciting things happening. My friend ...
8
|
I try to make my life undramatic and uncomplicated, why is that so hard
3
|
Holy WAR How holy is it to fight just to be “RIGHT” about your inner hate. What mark of a man, that he is not a man of vision, yet a self-reflection of inner hate. What mark of a man that he must fight to save the dry ground when the price of oi...
2
|
I, a lot of times, wish I lived in a time without modern technology. I just feel like life would be a lot more simpler and interesting. Like, everyone would be forced to interact with each other, because there is no internet to distract people. Peop...
2
|
Sniffles That back, those shoulders & arms that lifted me clear off the floor & threw me onto the bed with a bounce, those hands that made me a soothing cup of tea, that plumped my pillows & tucked me in... Your skin smells like nothin...
9
|

I Wish Things Were Simpler

I Wish Things Were Simpler | Similar Worlds