I Hate Drama

But drama loves me.
2
|
I do not like people who cause disturbance when it is not needed. It's very easy not remember how small some problems are compared to other problems. One must keep emotions in control and keep a perspective. If you make too big a problem over sm...
3
|
14
|
I do hate drama. But sometimes life gets to you and you need to vent. I was telling a friend some of what was bothering me. It seemed to have loaded up on me. But I was shut down by another friend, because it made her so sad. Then she talks abou...
3
|
9
|
My husband,my kids and my parents don't get along with each other and they are fighting again! And putting me in the middle again! I've been trying to get them to make peace for years but they never do. The same thing happens at work. Peopl...
14
|
It's not that I hate it...I just don't care y'know? Have your petty arguments, just don't include me.
4
|
One of the problems with being a girl is that you're signed up to a lifetime worth of pointless gossiping and exhausting drama just by being born.
3
|
I Try To Avoid These Situations... I just don't like it mainly because I just don't know how to react to it. Drama just makes me feel terrible inside and when I am in these situations I just don't know what to do I often feel like just...
1
|
There's already too much stupidity involved in life, and people don't think deeply about various situations they encounter. My friends and I are simply good to and with each other, and we enjoy a close friendship that us certainly very rewa...
1
|
True dat!
5
|
... I need a breather.
26-30
4
|
Today I quit my job! I was tired of my rude manager thinking she can treat her employees any way she wants. She talks down at you and gossips behind everyone's back. She tries to turn people against each other. I have no time nor patience for st...
16
|
I'm a loner and prefer it that way. I would rather be alone than be surrounded by the wrong kinds of people. I do not like drama. I don't like phony people or those who gossip about one another. I try to keep to myself. It's sad to me ...
14
|
Oh for God sake! Could we please just stop this now? Like I don't know what's going on under the surface, & I don't want to know because it's none of my business. At this point though this is just crazy. Breath! & ...
5
|
True story. How do you cope when unexpected drama hits?
41-45, C
7
|
Stop this kind of messages coz you don't know me; "😉😘😍🤗"
3
|
I find it amazing just how many people want to have family dinners everyday. I guess they have families that aren't mad 24/7. My family has anger issues...well most of my family does except me, my younger brother and my mom. The worst thing you ...
1
|
0
|
Funny this one would pop up in my random search. I do hate drama and try and avoid it. Seems like anymore there is nothing but drama. Some people seem to not be happy unless there is drama.
7
|

I Hate Drama
Categories: Friendship, Health

I Hate Drama | Similar Worlds