I Want to Be Rich

So I am reading this book "You are a badass at making money" by Jen Sincero. It was on sale at Half Price books... really don't put much stock in the book but I am also working on my limiting beliefs and I believe that plays a part in my finances... what I believe about money and myself deep down in my subconscious. I'm only on chapter 1 but at the end of the chapter, there are some writing and reflection prompts so I figured I'd share my answers publicly.

Suggested Money Mantra: [i]"I love money because I love myself"[/i]

[b]Give 10 answers each to the following statements.[/b]

1. Make a list of all the reasons why you deserve money.

2. Make a list of some of the beautiful things that have happened in the world thanks to money?

3. Make a list of all the awesome things and experiences money will add to your life.

4. Make a list of of how you being rich would benefit others.

[u]Fill in the blank:[/u]
I am grateful to money because______________________________________________.

[i]***I will edit and add answers to this post until I hot at least 10 for each.[/i]
3
|
badass · 16-17, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/89/16/86/badass-5IPbm3qhS-b.jpg] like this
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
As long as you realise the book is nothing more than this guys way to make money. Its "The Secret" all over again. of course.
aniave · 41-45, F
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] Absolutely! You hit the nail on the head. It's not a "How to" make money book like business ideas, money management or playing the stock market, it is definitely about beliefs and "the secret" type stuff but if it can help motivate me, even in the least, to work on my goals, then I'll take it for what it is.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@480575,aniave] Becoming wealthy slowly, instead of getting rich quick, makes more sense. It may not be easy.. But its simple. Just learn to live on 80% of what you earn and separate the rest into two accounts you dont touch. 10% for emergencies and 10% for long term savings and be religious about it.
Backwoodsman2 · 70-79, M
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] Well said
You have to come up with an idea that some celebrity likes and endorses...and then get featured on some TV show and in a magazine...then you have it made. you can have the greatest idea in the world, but if people don't know about it, it won't make you money.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
Oh Lord.. "The Secret" all over again,. I love recycling

I Want to Be Rich
Categories: Health, Self-improvement, Work

So I am reading this book "You are a badass a... | I Want to Be Rich | Similar Worlds