I Want to Be Rich

So I am reading this book "You are a badass at making money" by Jen Sincero. It was on sale at Half Price books... really don't put much stock in the book but I am also working on my limiting beliefs and I believe that plays a part in ...
3
|
I want to feed needy people in our country and travel. I want to go to Lapland and witness the beauty of Christmas, and, if I am lucky enough to see the Aurora Beuralis alive and dancing before my very eyes. Would you like to join me?
9
|
I discovered earlier today while thinking to make the best quality retail on anything is to make it all similar and constant you have to create the best expectation. That's all I am a genious. Did I spell that right?
0
|
Assuming Rich is the name of a man who makes my entire salary in a month.
1
|
and build a FREE hospital for the people....i'm sick of hearing sad stories about people who can't afford health care in my country .... i'm in the hospital almost all of the time ( its my job ) and i'm sick of hearing the same st...
0
|

I Want to Be Rich
Categories: Health, Self-improvement, Work

I Want to Be Rich | Similar Worlds