Doing Good

Now I think about it, isn't it really weird to name your child Tucker?

Did his parents think "He definitely looks like a little Tucker to me". Didn't they worry the other schoolkids would call him a MotherTucking Tucker growing up?

Maybe that's why he's so angry all the time and wants kids to get covid 馃ぃ
ozgirl51226-30, F
It's cool to be different... Some parents have a lot to answer for!
Like Tucker Quayle?
ValdaineM
It was actually trendy around the time of his birth
[@573519,Valdaine] He was born in the 70s? Republicans give their kids goofy names. Like Rutherford. I'd rather be named Tucker than Rutherford.
ValdaineM
[@561441,FrogManSomtimesLooksBothWays] don't be partisan and divisive. Democrats gave their children goofy names as well. Plus, you have no idea if his parents were Republican or Democrat. I doubt ideology had anything to do with how and why he was named
[@573519,Valdaine] His father was Vice President of the United States. And a damn fine Republican. 馃嚭馃嚫
MarkPaul22-25, M
Well, it's reminiscent of (Justice) Brett Kavanaugh's childhood chums: PJ, Squi, and Tobin. Beer...?
[@8638,MarkPaul] Brett's friends. If I had a dollar for every girl they screwed in high school, I wouldn't be living in a studio apartment. God Bless America! 馃嚭馃嚫

[image]
[@8638,MarkPaul][quote] Especially you and Squi, I imagine.[/quote]

Some say Squee.
MarkPaul22-25, M
[@561441,FrogManSomtimesLooksBothWays] Go squiize the juice and bring me a menu.

Doing Good