I Am a Dork

**ALERT** **WARNING**

Facebook will begin stealing your undergarments at midnight tonight if you don鈥檛 copy & paste this message in the next 37 seconds, forward it to everyone in your mailing list, print a hard copy for your records. This is real. I got the message first-hand from Elvis. Not only will Facebook start charging you tomorrow, they are also going to bill your credit card for the past 3 years of services. Luckily, each person who copies & pastes this status will receive a FREE check in the mail tomorrow. However, if you don鈥檛 re-post this status, Facebook code has been set up to automatically set your computer on fire & harm an innocent bunny in the forest!
Degbeme61-69, M
Should I sign up now? No Faceplace account. 馃
JaggedLittlePill41-45, F
[@72117,Degbeme] Lmao.
ClassifiedM
Facebook will do that anyway, despite Elvis' best efforts. 馃
No danger for me. I abhor Shitbook and underwear so
馃敟
OK ... but only for the money and the bunny. 馃槈馃槅
UserNameSW41-45, M
Bunnies are evil - they deserve it 馃
JaggedLittlePill41-45, F
[@291556,UserNameSW] Bunnies are not evil...you just have to keep them out of your garden. 馃槀 (they are yummy to eat though 馃槒) BUT also very very cute and sometimes super fluffy and fat! OR teeny tiny and damn stinking adorable. 馃槣
BearDownChicago41-45, M
Good thing i dont have Facebook
Newfound36-40, M
That's where my briefs went?
geoam151-55, M
Sounds about right lol.
Hahahaha
uncalled451-55, M
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvfD5rnkTws]

I Am a Dork
Hobbies