Pineapple water

I love pineapple water blend frozen pineapples and water and driink it I am obsessed with it since you got into agua fresca means fresh water with fruits
Yummy I got try that
murderinaLatina · 31-35, F
[@465377,SweetNSassy] some people do detox to go to the bathroom they’re add ginger root, lime or lemon half cucumber or alo Vera one or the other of the last two recipe but I really both amazing but I love pineapple and water sometimes I add little lime juice 🤤 😋 one day I added a little water and it turn out to be pineapple icy so yummy
[@936727,LadyMadame] thanks, for the tips 😊
murderinaLatina · 31-35, F
[@465377,SweetNSassy] anytime
Pherick · 41-45, M
I love water with a hint of fruit flavor.
murderinaLatina · 31-35, F
[@376875,Pherick] same
DearAmbellina2113 · 41-45, F
God yes. It's the nectar of the gods.
I'd prefer pineapple juice.
murderinaLatina · 31-35, F
That’s a lot of sugar though the pineapple in the water doesn’t have that much sugar very little with the pineapple and water doesn’t have calories, but I do love pineapple juice I prefer pineapple soda at the most but I don’t like that no more very rarely like holidays birthday and like Christmas[@1183899,Nightly]

I Love Pineapple