I Love Chocolate

Ice cream chocolate one flavor 🤤
1
|
I am a woman after all! Chocolate, not the English made stuff, but swiss, Belgian or german chocolate is best! I try not to eat much of it at all, but I need it at certain points in the months.
2
|
Chocolate is without a doubt my guilty pleasure. Especially chocolate cake...yum.
4
|
Premeditated. Lat night,I was planning not to go to work. Thinking of a good alibi. Waking up...head heavy, dizzy. Can’t get up from bed. My body conspired with my mind. Perhaps a chocolate could be a good cure.
2
|
yes I love chocolate, it is always makes me happy! and dark chocolate strong cocoa is beautiful, but any chocolate of course is good! I think today i treat myself to nice cake, i can taste already! milk chocolate is second favourite, and white chocol...
7
|
Chocolate. Heavenly chocolate.
3
|
Any one 😯!!
9
|
The supplements I have to take were making me sick. One little Andes chocolate mint stopped the feeling immediately. I'll have to keep a pack of them handy for my health's sake. 🙃 🍫
4
|
I am a dark chocolate lover. The darker the better. Love the bitter sweet taste it gives as u let it melt in ur mouth. (I can taste it now..lol) They,say it's good for u but that's not the reason y I love it. Its the taste. Always has been....
4
|
But those darn hollow bunnies really make me angry...😡🐇
5
|
Hershey's is the best. Especially if it has nuts in it. Then it's like sort of crunchy and also sweet and yummy!
16
|
Where did Bellarom go? 😒 This Fin Carré substitute doesn't taste the same.
2
|
I’m in Tsim Hsa Tsui now the hotel gave these complementary chocolate, normally I could finish the whole plate by myself. I love chocolate...but when feeling sad chocolate is nothing but a uninteresting decoration in the room. I’d told some folks o...
5
|
I have a magnet on my refrigerator that states: Save the 🌏 Earth, it’s the only planet with Chocolate! I especially love 💗 dark chocolate because it’s not quite as fattening. Today I bought Chocolate covered apple candy. The apple part was kind o...
7
|
There is a certain time each month when chocolate is as necessary as oxygen! I try not to eat much, but dark Dutch chocolate with red wine, absolutely perfect period accompaniment!
6
|
Ritter Sport. I get the small tablets of chocolate in a small shop in my home sestrière San Marco. I love this chocolate!
4
|
These are perfect for my honey.
5
|
When we think of chocolate, does images of junior mints, malt balls or peanut butter cups come to mind. During the reign of Montezuma, Chocolate was drunk from goblets and only dark chocolate would be served to the king. Legend says Montezuma drank ...
3
|
The title is quite self explanatory. Do you love Chocolate?
1
|
Dream in Chocolate...sigh... "Do you dream in Chocolate? Then discover LINDOR and enjoy a moment that is yours. When you break LINDOR's delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently caressing all your se...
4
|

I Love Chocolate
Categories: Food

I Love Chocolate | Similar Worlds