I Love My Friends

I love these 2
+ 9 13 replies 91 views Jul 26, 2020 |
I Love My Friends
I remember the first time I started to realize my best guy friend was not only a cool person in general, but “woke”. I was visiting and his brother was over. His wife was at the store, and he was changing his baby daughter’s diaper in the next room. ...
+ 12 8 replies 45 views Jul 4, 2020 |
I Love My Friends
I want to tell someone that I’m extremely grateful for his presence and support today when I’ve been so down. You’re like a ray of sun and hugs and blankets and funny and sweet and you’re just the boom. Thank you. The stars await ;)
+ 8 6 replies 16 views Apr 17, 2019 |
I Love My Friends
I just want to make a post for one of my oldest friends here @[ConflictedTechy] I have known him since 2016 and I wanted to say thank you for always being supportive and positive even when I’m depressed and down and even downright difficult. I laugh...
+ 8 2 replies 12 views Apr 16, 2019 |
I Love My Friends
She's my best friend. She's like a sister to me. I've been there for her during her good days and her bad and she's done the same for me. I honestly don't know how I lived without her cuz ever since she came into my life, it...
+ 5 1 reply 9 views Nov 7, 2018 |
I Love My Friends
I had an argument with my room mate Katya over the poisoning of the Russian spy Sergei Skripal. I didn't think much of it at the time, but then she got chicken pox and had to stay in an isolation dorm, and when she came back she was moody and qu...
+ 2 5 replies 13 views Mar 24, 2018 |
I Love My Friends
But I literally can hang out with my best friends because they're totally crushing on each other and I always feel like I'm third-wheeling so what's the point... I might as well stay home and let them do them.
+ 3 5 replies 8 views Aug 2, 2017 |
I Love My Friends
+ 5 0 replies 14 views Mar 13, 2017 |
I Love My Friends
so blessed to have them! :)
+ 4 0 replies 1 views Dec 1, 2016 |
I Love My Friends
I had a friend randomly message me online after years of not talking to each other. We had kind of a fall out towards the end of high school. I tried to get in contact with her after high school, but was unable to. So the message out of nowhere from ...
22-25
I Love My Friends
I GOT MY FRIENDS BACK!! 😁 I basically screwed up but they forgave me. I know that just because I am forgiven doesn't mean that I am safe just yet. I have to work hard to fight for their trust back as well as many other things. Yes, it will be ha...
I Love My Friends
I Love My Friends
The most common texts I receive from my best friend: "Wanna hang out?" "We're hanging out and I'll be over in X minutes" And sudden, "I'm in your driveway get in my car."
+ 5 3 replies 27 views Sep 7, 2016 |
I Love My Friends
While keeping my cool while driving, getting lost, and being stuck in traffic for 3 hours, my two best friends were busy taking pictures and selfies! I know I have awesome friends 😂 🚗
+ 8 10 replies 16 views Jul 23, 2016 |
I Love My Friends
So earlier today I posted on Facebook that I was really craving some wing stop but I couldn't go to buy some cause earlier I fell and hurted my knee so I can't drive so I decided to cook instead and as I was about to start cooking someone k...
+ 5 5 replies 14 views Jul 15, 2016 |
I Love My Friends
05/05/2016 - I'm grateful for the couple of close friends that I do have that help keep me distracted. It's hard sometimes not having close friends but I really am grateful for the couple I do have.
+ 0 0 replies 2 views May 4, 2016 |
I Love My Friends
So one of my close friends is in a relationship for like 8 months now. It was all great until he told me he was feeling less happy lately. He didn't really know why, but the feeling got worse. After hours of talking, I found out that he feels li...
+ 0 2 replies 1 views Feb 4, 2016 |
I Love My Friends
The moment u find an old friend back, and it's like u never left and just pick up where u left off. Feels so great that such friendships stay so strong and u know that however u didn't talk for a long time, nothing's changed and ur sti...
+ 0 0 replies 2 views Jan 18, 2016 |
I Love My Friends
You know you've found a good group when you can have an evening of sober fun, but still return home with funny things drawn in marker on your face.
I Love My Friends
Shout out to all my EP peeps. If you know me well on here... Just wanted to spread the love. Hugs.
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Sep 27, 2015 |

I Love My Friends
Friendship Health