I Love My Friends

I want to tell someone that I’m extremely grateful for his presence and support today when I’ve been so down. You’re like a ray of sun and hugs and blankets and funny and sweet and you’re just the boom. Thank you. The stars await ;)
8
|
I just want to make a post for one of my oldest friends here @[ConflictedTechy] I have known him since 2016 and I wanted to say thank you for always being supportive and positive even when I’m depressed and down and even downright difficult. I laugh...
8
|
She's my best friend. She's like a sister to me. I've been there for her during her good days and her bad and she's done the same for me. I honestly don't know how I lived without her cuz ever since she came into my life, it...
4
|
I had an argument with my room mate Katya over the poisoning of the Russian spy Sergei Skripal. I didn't think much of it at the time, but then she got chicken pox and had to stay in an isolation dorm, and when she came back she was moody and qu...
2
|
But I literally can hang out with my best friends because they're totally crushing on each other and I always feel like I'm third-wheeling so what's the point... I might as well stay home and let them do them.
3
|
5
|
so blessed to have them! :)
4
|
I had a friend randomly message me online after years of not talking to each other. We had kind of a fall out towards the end of high school. I tried to get in contact with her after high school, but was unable to. So the message out of nowhere from ...
22-25
4
|
I GOT MY FRIENDS BACK!! 😁 I basically screwed up but they forgave me. I know that just because I am forgiven doesn't mean that I am safe just yet. I have to work hard to fight for their trust back as well as many other things. Yes, it will be ha...
4
|
5
|
The most common texts I receive from my best friend: "Wanna hang out?" "We're hanging out and I'll be over in X minutes" And sudden, "I'm in your driveway get in my car."
5
|
While keeping my cool while driving, getting lost, and being stuck in traffic for 3 hours, my two best friends were busy taking pictures and selfies! I know I have awesome friends 😂 🚗
8
|
So earlier today I posted on Facebook that I was really craving some wing stop but I couldn't go to buy some cause earlier I fell and hurted my knee so I can't drive so I decided to cook instead and as I was about to start cooking someone k...
5
|
05/05/2016 - I'm grateful for the couple of close friends that I do have that help keep me distracted. It's hard sometimes not having close friends but I really am grateful for the couple I do have.
0
|
So one of my close friends is in a relationship for like 8 months now. It was all great until he told me he was feeling less happy lately. He didn't really know why, but the feeling got worse. After hours of talking, I found out that he feels li...
0
|
The moment u find an old friend back, and it's like u never left and just pick up where u left off. Feels so great that such friendships stay so strong and u know that however u didn't talk for a long time, nothing's changed and ur sti...
0
|
You know you've found a good group when you can have an evening of sober fun, but still return home with funny things drawn in marker on your face.
0
|
Shout out to all my EP peeps. If you know me well on here... Just wanted to spread the love. Hugs.
0
|
Yesterday, a dear friend of mine sent me a little poem she had found. She said she had to think of me reading it. The poem goes like this:"she was rouge// and red lips,// dark hair, and soft hips,// mischief, and laughter,// she wanted you to// ...
0
|
Today is one of the most awesome days ever. You know whyyyy? Because my friend TreeOfNature got his dream job - and I couldn't be more proud of him :') It takes a lot of hard work, courage, determination and hope to go for your dreams. Oft...
0
|

I Love My Friends
Categories: Friendship, Health

I Love My Friends | Similar Worlds