I Have A Dark Side Of Me That I Keep Hidden

I long for your touch just one upon my face. Your embrace in my dreams makes me melt with desire our first kiss, an explosion of passion and love. I long to take you there in a world of no boundaries, no limitations to the ecstasy that we could kno...
4
|
I act happy and joyful and bouncy when I'm at school or talking to friends on the phone, but I'm not really that person, at least not entirely. There's a darker, more sad version of myself I rarely let my close ones see. It hurts to bo...
0
|
I have split myself into when I was little my happy, positive supportive side I even gave him a name it was Chad i believed he was a real person in my head and my dark side which is me insecure, scared, lonely. I switch between the two, when I'm...
0
|
Is it just me..... or do I feel like my dark side is Dean Ambrose? (don't judge me...)
0
|

I Have A Dark Side Of Me That I Keep Hidden | Similar Worlds