I Am In College
And I have no idea what to do once I get out. Well I mean, I have a rough plan. Get into an accelerated nursing program, afterwards go to more school to be an APN....

I wish I could have just started out as a nursing major. It would have saved me so much time. Or at least known I wanted to do nursing before senior year so I could have fit in more of the prereqs I needed. At this rate I won't be done with schooling until I'm around 30. I might as well have done med school! But there was no way I could get in. I guess I could also choose to go straight for my PhD, but what would I do with a phD in psychology? I do want to do research but I also want to work with people....aghhh
GirlSerendipity · 22-25, F
hey, your plan is similar to mine!!! except for the phd thing. i hope to use my nursing bachelors to get jobs in different parts of the world

I Am In College
Hobbies