I Love the Piano

Love little improvisations like this around songs. Motivated me to practice a little anyway so thats something good.
0
|
First day back teaching music and I feel like I’m on top of the world 🤩 🎶
9
|
I’m so excited! I’ve heard back from every music teaching place that I’ve applied to, and they’ve all offered me a job teaching music! Plus I’ll still be an independent contractor, so I can charge what I want and teach using my own methods. This mean...
19
|
Anyone who plays piano here?. I've been working on arpeggios and scales daily to focus on technique and speed. I sort of hit a wall using thumb under technique at faster speeds when its a 2-3 note gap, I find it easier and more effective to us...
0
|
My FFX piano collection sheet music will be arriving mid December as it has to be imported from a Japanese company. I've been listening to this since I was around 15 years old and it made me want to learn piano, over 10 years later I'm fina...
2
|
Amma gettin a piano 😌 or at least a really good keyboard with 88 hammer action keys that sounds and feels like one.
2
|
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYsDf90I7o
4
|
Favorite style is the Honky Tonk and boogie Woogie style of playing. Classical piano is nice to every once in awhile. I want to learn to play the piano but I have no patience to learn a instrument.
4
|
Pianos are black and white because otherwise the color from the music would be overwhelming.
4
|
I live in a triplex, with two tenants directly below my piano. I had just found a beautiful song off the internet, and I wanted to give it a go. It was just after ten, so out of respect I tried to play as quietly as possible. Then, something kinda ma...
0
|
If you've watched sword art online, beware of feels. ;-; Anyways, this is me playing "A Tender Feeling", one of the the many fantastic and feel inducing background songs in sword art online. Hope you all enjoy. <3 https://www.yo...
0
|
For those who are interested, here's another piano video! This is OP1 for Attack on Titan, aka Guren no Yumiya. It's a pretty tough piece, so I apologize for the couple of mistakes I make. Here it is: https://youtu.be/oiI4AbrvLmc Extra ...
0
|
Just want to share with you all a piece that I've been playing for... a whole year and two months now. This piece gets me every time I play it, and I hope you'll feel why. &lt;3 This is probably my all time favorite transc<x>ripti...
0
|
Right now doing some grade 6 songs. "Les carillons". Love it. But then imma play some anime songs, cause piano is just awesome like that. Play anything from any genera!
0
|

I Love the Piano

I Love the Piano | Similar Worlds