I Love the Piano

I Love the Piano
First day back teaching music and I feel like I’m on top of the world 🤩 🎶
+ 10 4 replies 9 views Jan 13, 2020 |
I Love the Piano
I’m so excited! I’ve heard back from every music teaching place that I’ve applied to, and they’ve all offered me a job teaching music! Plus I’ll still be an independent contractor, so I can charge what I want and teach using my own methods. This mean...
+ 19 14 replies 33 views Dec 24, 2019 |
I Love the Piano
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYsDf90I7o
I Love the Piano
Favorite style is the Honky Tonk and boogie Woogie style of playing. Classical piano is nice to every once in awhile. I want to learn to play the piano but I have no patience to learn a instrument.
+ 4 6 replies 20 views Jul 10, 2016 |
I Love the Piano
Pianos are black and white because otherwise the color from the music would be overwhelming.
+ 4 2 replies 6 views May 5, 2016 |
I Love the Piano
I live in a triplex, with two tenants directly below my piano. I had just found a beautiful song off the internet, and I wanted to give it a go. It was just after ten, so out of respect I tried to play as quietly as possible. Then, something kinda ma...
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Feb 27, 2016 |
I Love the Piano
If you've watched sword art online, beware of feels. ;-; Anyways, this is me playing "A Tender Feeling", one of the the many fantastic and feel inducing background songs in sword art online. Hope you all enjoy. <3 https://www.yo...
I Love the Piano
For those who are interested, here's another piano video! This is OP1 for Attack on Titan, aka Guren no Yumiya. It's a pretty tough piece, so I apologize for the couple of mistakes I make. Here it is: https://youtu.be/oiI4AbrvLmc Extra ...
I Love the Piano
Just want to share with you all a piece that I've been playing for... a whole year and two months now. This piece gets me every time I play it, and I hope you'll feel why. &lt;3 This is probably my all time favorite transc<x>ripti...
I Love the Piano
Right now doing some grade 6 songs. "Les carillons". Love it. But then imma play some anime songs, cause piano is just awesome like that. Play anything from any genera!
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Sep 24, 2014 |

I Love the Piano