I Fight Depression and Loneliness Everyday

Feeling more lonely and isolated than ever. I feel that If I die just now, no one in the whole wide world would be bothered or would care about it....
0
|
skittlequeen
I honestly belive you can change that, and by being honest and open about it your starting to help yourself. if you ever want advise or anyone to talk to, I am a friendly and open person. you can message me, and I'll help you out. you deserve to be happy and hopefully you'll find a walkout of where you are now. x
daydreamer · 31-35, M
Thanks for the support.....
anonymouspsycho
I know what it's like to feel like that and I hope you feel better very soon. You are worth it !
daydreamer · 31-35, M
I am trying hard to feel better...
Kimmy159
Building up a bond with people isn't always easy, but the good news is that it can start from something small, even something as small as posting a message on EP and getting in touch with people =)
daydreamer · 31-35, M
Yeah....thats what gives me hope...
Goeorgi12345
Well don't die then

do you fight depression? do you fight loneliness? then come and join people who know and understand...
Categories: Depression, Health, Loneliness

Feeling more lonely and isolated than ever. I feel... | I Fight Depression and Loneliness Everyday | Similar Worlds