I Have a Broken Heart

I have a major broken heart and don't know what to do
10
|
My heart has been broken in many ways. I have lost a lot of people to cancer, and have had people decide to leave my life. I don’t know how much more I can take of all of this heartache. Is it possible to die of a broken heart due to so much loss? If...
3
|
I suppose I should start off by stating the broken heart has been there for a very long time and each time something cruel or harsh is said the bandaid is ripped off again. I thought I would become numb to your insults and constant belittling. I t...
3
|
This is an accurate description of how I feel. Love is shit and a scam.
0
|
I did not realize that someone could just drop you so easily after you loved and fought for him. I fought distance, racism from his parents and his unavailability. I endured being not a top priority. I literally accepted his poverty and sickness an...
2
|
7
|
Yesterday my four year relationship ended forever (the longest in my life). I still cant believe what happened, but for now I only feel a broken heart and darkness around me
4
|
You were 6 years younger than I was. You curly hair and green eyes always attracted people. You and I were the only ones with green eyes. I do not remember much about you even though you were the one born after me. I remember you with your dog, I rem...
11
|
My days are passing by, the void still kills me. I see the sun in the day and the moon at night. I think about you when I wake up and cry missing you when I fall asleep. Although you're gone, I still feel you lingering in my heart. My life is nu...
9
|
ON THE INSIDE Because being IN LOVE with you is not good for me. And being AROUND you perpetuates that love. And being away from you compounds the PAIN to the point where I can't even BREATH and my head hurts from crying but I can't cl...
6
|
I have a broken heart. I am in so much pain that I really can't express it. My life feels numb to me. All I can feel is an immense pain in my heart. I met this girl on June 4th 2015. We met online in 2015. I was scared to be in the relationship...
4
|
58 yrs old and never found the love of my life, and that's all I ever wanted.
6
|
My heart was broken in high school by a teacher, it hurts so much because I still love him.We didn't say or do anything, relationship wise but it was something about the way he had often looked at me that made me think he cared but maybe I was w...
3
|
It's been a while, so I'd forgotten what it was like. For a bit there, I was freaking out not knowing why I was so upset...
22-25
1
|
I am still trying to move on but it is so hard.
19
|
My biological parents and siblings broke it.not only broke it but destroyed it shattered in to a million pieces.
2
|
9
|
My heart hurtssss sooo much and its soo hard to move on😢
8
|
Beloved, When you left, I was devastated, I thought we would be together forever. We were torn apart by distance, the nights we were apart were torment. I longed to feel your touch. My heart ached for you. We were two souls traveling together as...
9
|
There is a great war in me between the lie that I could forget you exist and the truth that you are everything there is. Behind my smile there is a hurting heart. I can still hear you saying you love me when I close my eyes. You left so much inside ...
7
|

I Have a Broken Heart
Support and Love for the heart broken and the broken hearted
Categories: Broken Hearts and Betrayal, Dating and Relationships

I Have a Broken Heart | Similar Worlds