I Wish That I Could Sleep In Your Arms Tonight

I know you’re out there somewhere even if most people don’t believe me. I wish you were here with me tonight but perhaps some day we will meet and you can take me home with you ❤️❤️
6
|
Don't touch me, hold me Don't say you love me, show me The bed's too cold without you And these sheets feel like an ocean, Drowning me too.
13
|
You're right here in the same room with me but this tiny bed and barrier of wires and tubing make you feel a million miles away sometimes.
2
|
So I'm certainly not a poet or have a creative bone in my body but I have to get this off my chest. Out of nowhere I met her. I was too afraid and intimidated to say hello so I admired from a distance. All I know is that as soon as I layed eyes ...
8
|
I wish i could just sleep😑 panic attack for 6 hours straight😒 still waiting for it to end🙄
4
|
Its been a lil over a year and ive not be able to hold you close stare in tthose beautuful seductive innocent looking puppy dog eyes your so close yet it feels like we are worlds apart i miss you like everyday I dream of you often i cant sleep still ...
4
|
Safe warm protected. Gently caressing fingers. No fears, no pain, just grateful for the moment with no one else.
12
|
I just want you to hold me and tell me it’s going to work out. I want you to ease my worries, but I could never ask that of you. I feel myself trying to stop, but wanting to pull away. I wish I was sleeping next to you, your legs wrapped in min...
8
|
I do wish I could lay in the arms of the one I love a lot but he not here a lot for me so I sleep alone more like I cry alone to myself as I start to fall asleep.
7
|
Since I stepped through the door after dropping you off this morning, I've been a wreck. Our Son doesn't know you won't be coming home tonight, or tomorrow, or the night after that. Again, I am left missing you, and dreading crawling i...
2
|
I feel I have a wonderful woman who sleep in my arms every night.. without me she can;t get into sleep.
2
|
I would sleep so much better if I had that special someone.
4
|
He knows who he is....
8
|
I'm so tired I find it hard to sleep. Sometimes what I wish finis some man that is beautiful. Very beautiful looking that wants to lay with me. A chubby girl. With a pretty face. And sleep.
4
|
I wish that I could have woken up with you. You pretend that nothing happened. I was the best thing that ever happened to you. You didn't choose me. And I suffer. I suffer every day. Because I wish you did.
6
|
Goodnight all
2
|
Another Sunday with my arms so empty and needing.
28
|
... and wake in the morning to your cuddles and kisses😊
10
|
Being away from my man is really tough. I miss being wrapped up in his strong arms all night long. I miss us looking into each other eyes and then him saying some random thing and making me laugh. I miss laying on his chest. I miss him laying on ...
6
|
When we think about sleeping with the one we love, most of us have something like this in mind with him wrapping her in his arms and keeping her safe. But there is something magical about a man who allows his more vulnerable side show when he...
12
|

Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Wish That I Could Sleep In Your Arms Tonight | Similar Worlds