I Feel Broken Inside

I feel like everything is all my fault. I don't blame myself enough.
4
|
I am literally dying to tell you that i am crying and gurung myself when you asked. But I know it will create more problems. I don't want it. 
1
|
guess i wasn't that special after all. no one has the right to make you feel like you're nothing. no one should take the power on you to bring you down. life is so unfair. love is unfair. happiness is unfair. why do bad things happen to me....
4
|
I have lost myself, if anyone finds me please let me know, I'm unsure where I was last seen. I hope I'm not missing forever.
7
|
I'm officially broken. My sleep schedule is whack and I don't even care. I'm so overcome with work that I'm use to it. I don't even panic anymore.
2
|
Loneliness, a friend who after you all left vowed to stay with me, so it's been just us, me and lonliness against the world.
6
|
It starts with a memory, a slow drip, in no time at all it becomes a flood and soon I'm swept away. Drowning in the dark waiting for a star.
7
|
the weight of loneliness can be crushing at times
11
|
I am Damned and doomed, Forever ill fated, eternally lost, Condemed, cursed, endlessly ruined, A hopeless romantic, evermore starcorssed.
5
|
after all this time i cant stop thinking about u ... 2 years .. every day , every morning and every night .. even between the houres , minutes and secondes .. how hard i try, i couldn't get you out of my mind; how could i? ..yoou're the on...
1
|
A fatal blow just barely survived, and like the blood from a wound, my soul coagulates. Stiffening and stifling the flow of what little life I attempted to cling to. Numb, broken, and lost in the dark.
4
|
Broken in Pieces Body aching with every step I've taken, My heart ripped out long ago for the person who really owns it, But now I find it shattered in pieces on the dirty ground, The lack of the sound of its beating more haunting than the quie...
13
|
Why do we need to fall in love to someone we can never have? Why do we need to meet someone who will really mean a lot to you but then you know he will never be yours? I so love him and i know he feels the same but he is owned by someone now. I know ...
2
|
Truth About Dad I once thought you were the world, Little did I know you would let that world we lived in fall, I watched it shatter into millions of tiny, Sharp pieces. Ugly truths about the real you were slowly admitted, Times spent together showe...
10
|
I want to cry or scream or anything! But i just can't.
5
|
i'm losing people i love. all i have is my music, my dad, and my cat
3
|
Pulling Through The world around me stands in darkness, The murky water that I stand in, It threatens to take hold and pull me under. My past embarrassing transgressions become fore-front in my mind, It never lets me forget the things I've done...
10
|
Let Go How do you let go of someone you've held close for so long? Trick question, They throw you away first, All they do is say a few words, Or simply ignore you for months. One day they come back, Things go back to what they once were, Then t...
16
|
When i wasn't looking for anything special, you found me. At first i was so skeptic. I was always pushing back and you could tell that i was trying to let you go. Then when i realized i really did like you i was scared and almost blew it, then y...
3
|
No one seems to be able to help me so what's the point of trying to be fixed. Maybe I'm meant to stay broken
1
|

I Feel Broken Inside
Categories: Broken Hearts and Betrayal, Dating and Relationships

I Feel Broken Inside | Similar Worlds