I Have A Pet Peeve

An SW pet peeve, lol. I hate it when people message me their answers/comments on one of my posts! Every now and then I'll get someone messaging me about a recent story of mine, just to tell me their input on my post. The really stupid thing is is that they're usually not even like weird or pervy or anything like that. It's always something they could have easily said in the comments and absolutely nothing that warrants them contacting me via PM! I'm always tempted to reply to them, just to tell them off about it. 馃槧
I want to PM you "me too" soooooo bad.
Carver26-30, F
[@695370,Straylight] Lol
MethDozerM
[@695370,Straylight] so,so badly.
My SW pet peeve is when someone posts a story responding to the group it's in. It'll be like;
[b]I hate Fish[/b]
Really? I love it.

Like, do they think they're talking to someone?
Carver26-30, F
[@695370,Straylight] Lol! Well, I can say that I never do that. 馃槀
MethDozerM
[@695370,Straylight] That's the dude! The one I was talking about. Lmao
[@521796,MethDozer] I see what you mean now. He does that all the time.
Carver26-30, F
Despite how it may seem, it doesn't bother me [b]that[/b] much. It doesn't ruin my mood or anything, I just think it's a dumb thing to do. 馃し鈥嶁檧锔
Piper61-69, F
Ah oh. I've messaged someone about something I saw them [i]say[/i] on a post, to express my condolences about their loss. I would rather someone comment about the subject ON a post of [i]mine[/i] too though, rather than in a "PM".

There is something I considered asking you about, concerning a screenshot you posted on one of your recent posts. Seemed like more of "PM" sort of question, to me. Maybe I better not. :)
Say it publicly or don't message me. I hated that as well, it only happened twice to me in the past, but still.
MethDozerM
You have no idea how strong the urge was to PM this reply.
Carver26-30, F
[@521796,MethDozer] 馃槀
It's usually guys that want to spark a convo, for me.
MagentaF
Same. I'd so much rather they say it on the story/post.

I Have A Pet Peeve
Habits Health