I Am A Fan Of Dan Brown

Renowned author Dan Brown smiled, the ends of his mouth curving upwards in a physical expression of pleasure. The 190lb adult male human being nodded his head to indicate satisfaction and returned to his bedroom by walking there. Still asleep in the luxurious four-poster bed of the expensive $10 million house was beautiful wife Mrs Brown. Renowned author Dan Brown gazed admiringly at the pulchritudinous brunette’s blonde tresses, flowing from her head like a stream but made from hair instead of water and without any fish in. She was as majestic as the finest sculpture by Caravaggio or the most coveted portrait by Rodin. I like the attractive woman, thought the successful man.
Quimliqer · 61-69, M
How does a brunette have blond tresses???

I Am A Fan Of Dan Brown
Did you read all of his books?do you like them? did the books turned you as a fan of him? then here you can share your personal stories