I Love My Job

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/23/87/66/SushiRed-KBhpTZvsu6KhYhY.jpg] Excuse me, what is that you just put on my desk. I don't want that. You clearly see all the other files already here, yes? Now take that one away. You can bring it back when I am ready. (Says my look this week as I'm drowning in work. Ahhh!) 馃檮
34
|
jaymic64M
Yet you do it with class.
Justlookin41-45, M
...and audit time is just around the corner!
CallmeJenny6922-25, M
*picks up file* sorry mistress...er...Sushi
bobinuk46-50, M
I know that feeling
Mugin1641-45, M
You are obviously not in charge at work.
UserNameSW41-45, M
I'll come back when you are ready
Quimliqer61-69, M
Paddling against the flow is not a good feeling...rest assured, your not alone in the river..
JimmyorjamesM
That's not what I'd put on your desk 馃槒
Classy, yet sexy! Stern, yet sensual! I like it!
JoyfulSilence41-45, M
I was on vacation last week and people knew, yet they still filled my inbox with questions while I was away. And then, the day I got back, they followed up. Sheesh! I had not had any fucking time to read all my e-mails, let alone think and reply. Only one guy understood. He even cancelled our weekly meeting since he knew I had nothing new.

I Love My Job
Categories: Work

Excuse me, what is that you just put on my desk. ... | I Love My Job | Similar Worlds