I Dont Know Who I Am Anymore

I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I feel like I'm just going through the motions. My husband and I are having problems (due to my own personal issues) and I just feel like there is a void in my life. Growing up I never saw my life t...
3
|
Although a difficult thing to go thru.....perhaps its an invitation......to realise there is actually no one here.....there is no identity....no I.......just a set of beliefs that society falsely gives us......can you find a you in you......go on ha...
3
|
My dad was always the drinker. Anything that happened warranted a drink. But he's been locked up for a year now, and I've noticed that my drinking is growing. I've never been legitimately, not all the way here, drunk. And I've...
6
|
0
|
Blown apart again and again, dismantled, taken apart from the inside. I don't know who I am, I know that I'm not who I was. The labels, the identity...they seem to matter less each time. I look back at the rigidity and see it was the sou...
4
|
Several years ago, I was such a different person From 2000-2005..I was in a pretty good relationship...we kept our own places, and spent weekend time together. We went on nice Motorcycle rides, cool places for dinners n did fun stuff. We traveled to...
4
|
I am afraid. All that I ever thought I was is so shaky now. Im going to bed and thinking. I just got off the phone after speaking with someone for four hours. We texted all day. This dude is amazing and intelligent and funny and a badass and he wants...
2
|
Everyday I walk to work, I consider just walking into the intersection of a busy street to just end my life. Or I consider falling down the stairs of my place so I won't have to feel any of this anymore. I'm so messed up, no wonder I'm...
2
|
My boyfriend and I were together for almost 4 years. Today, after all of the fights and tears, I finally left and I feel broken. I don't have anyone. I don't think I can do this💔
10
|
Sometimes when I get on SW I find myself very overwhelmed. I am a former uses or EP and I find SW to be much more confusing, I'm not sure why though because the two are very similar. This isn't a post about how confused this site can get m...
2
|
I am a wife, and I am a mother, but I don't know who I am beyond that. I've lost myself while dedicating my days and nights to other's. Don't get me wrong, I love the man I married and the children we brought into this world, but ...
4
|
My husband has such an attitude that he’s never had before...his mom blames me for everything...and I feel like I’m a worthless piece of lazy shit
3
|
If I just be myself, they will think Im crazy, weird, coo coo, disturbed, just because I experience life differently than most. Should i put on this sane mask, or be my authentic crazy self.......
3
|
I live as a recluse, this website is my only window to the outside world. Im afraid to show my true colors, and always feel like I have to pretend that I'm sane around other people in order to avoid their comments of oh shes loony, oh shes coo c...
1
|
My world has become a black abyss of lonliness. Empty and cold. My soul is shattered. My hope has left me I don't feel anything anymore Except pain.
3
|
When the only thing you've ever loved and trusted suddenly abandons you and throws you away..nothing is real anymore. Ive fallen backwards like a landslide. I can't eat I can't sleep. All I do is cry and Im supposed to be better? I fee...
4
|
I have no idea. Im just as lost as anyone could possibly be...and I don't know what part of me is real anymore. I look back at some girl trapped in a bad dream. I look forward and see nothing at all. My hope is gone.
4
|
I am a senior in high school and I constantly feel like I am missing out on all of these experiences that everyone else is having. I know I am young and still have a lot of time, but I see all these other people my age out living life and having fun ...
3
|
I look and I wonder, did I decide too much and make a blunder, time to rethink, wash my hair in the kitchen sink, and take a better look rather than glance.....
5
|
Hi I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right area sorry if I'm not . I'm don't know who I am anymore or what I really want I have always been unsure of who I am but lately it seems I've lost all notions of who I am or ...
0
|

I Dont Know Who I Am Anymore
Categories: Health, Image and Weight

I Dont Know Who I Am Anymore | Similar Worlds