I Have Low Self Esteem

But I think most of us do. We are often raised to be self critical and competitive, on top of receiving criticism from others, in schools / workplace. It's hard to be a confident person in this world and I admire the heck out of people who are ...
4
|
Anyone else is afraid of failure and feel as fear prevent her/him of doing things and face to life? How to built security, self-confidence? I already take pills for anxiety and it helps a little but this issue is a constant fight. I needed to get ...
6
|
I sometimes write posts on here but get too nervous to post them at the last minute. I can try and express a lot of feelings but I still don't feel that what I wrote was very good (Even though I'm not actually sure what good is) Then I can...
3
|
When someone makes you a criticism or a comment towards an aspect or issue in your persona (skill, behaviour...) and it has to be with something you don't like in yourself, you have a fear about it and even you can't accept in yourself. I u...
9
|
I would not really say I have low self esteem but most I feel like have failed in life
7
|
I grew up with my parents constantly emotionally and physically abusing me. In school I was bullied and never had any consistent friends. As I got older it's changed the way I feel towards myself and others. I don't see my worth and I don...
26
|
I hate how I look, I hate who I am and I hate what I do. I can't believe it when anyone compliments me because I know it's not true. And it all gets worse when I see pictures of those beautiful other girls on instagram or similar places, I ...
6
|
Most of my self esteem issues stem from childhood. I can remember back in elementary school, I was teased for being adopted. Kids at school would tell me that my birth mother threw me away. 7 years ago she found me on Facebook, and let me know the re...
5
|
I have body issues and I'm afraid of judgment.
4
|
For the longest time now I have felt so useless and worthless. I feel like I am not good enough. I have only a few days left of highschool and many are going to there dream university and on the other hand there is me. I try so hard at school yet I a...
0
|
I have such low self esteem that it is disabling. I never feel good enough to the point I cant even be around people anymore. I wish I could be more confident but I just don't have the energy. I feel fear all the time....
11
|
I was called pig by my cousin earlier lunch. I'm like thanks for bringing my self esteem up! I already know I'm fat okay. I really appreciate you bringing it up anytime you can. 😄(😫) That moment tho when you eat the only full meal you have...
2
|
That feeling when you don't like what you see in your reflection.
6
|
I hate my body. I feel so fat. So in order to reach my goal I'm practically starving myself ; and the only reason I'm doing this is to see if the man (Ben) with hit me up after my "glo" up. It's a phycological thinng ig. He...
0
|
I like how I just join this site and people are telling me I'm not welcome here it's not like it hurts or anything and I believe my self esteem is low enough without people insulting me.
2
|
I am making improvements on myself. I finally was able to go see someone at a coffee shop and talked to her for a few hours. It gave me further courage to ask her to eat out at a restaurant with her agreeing; slowly, but surely.
1
|
I'm writing this as an individual who has not seen the light, or who has not felt the fire- the flame that comes from the very fuel of a happy high school career, with few exceptions. I'm writing this because every time I am outside of the...
1
|
I hate it. I can feel so alone and hopeless like there is no one else going through what I am. I continously bash myself for things done or should be done (feelings) seeing others better off. I am scared to tell others how I feel afraid of what they...
1
|
i let people treat me badly that now I just think that they do so not because they're mean but because somehow it's what I deserve 😕
2
|
I am simultaneously self deprecating and arrogant...depending on who I am in that moment.
5
|

I Have Low Self Esteem
Categories: Depression, Health

I Have Low Self Esteem | Similar Worlds