I'm Adventurous

I enjoy pushing my boundaries and trying something new once in a while. It allows me to work on my confidence and to find new, fun activities to try. 🧗🏼‍♀️
8
|
I guess I am
8
|
Last year, my husband and I went to the Bahamas for vacation. We decided to go cliff diving, I believe we went to one that was about 20 feet off the water. It was one of the scariest yet most fun things I’ve ever done.
2
|
Much like my gaming idol, I love exploring the open world around me; be it deserted buildings, deep wooded areas, even shallow lakes; I love exploring them all... Sure its dangerous but my parents know what I do; I tend to have someone on hand to hel...
4
|
Live in Southeast Alabama I enjoy backpacking and exploring the region.
3
|
I get bored with normal! When you do a life sciences degree you need something crazy to do to blow the dust out of your parts! It means you need to be adventurous! Adventurous! Yes! Surprise yourself but yes surprise everyone on campus!!
2
|
I’m a fairly open-minded girl when it comes to fetishes, but this one I will never understand.
6
|
I've been working out! It's an adventure. I have a six pack. If I get to know you I might show you!
8
|
🙂
2
|
Our drive took us to The Blue Hole in New Mexico and The Cadillac Ranch in Texas. Lucky there were no prehistoric beasts under the water 🦈🐊 At the Ranch we got to write messages or draw pictures. So fortune to experience this with my fiancé 💙...
13
|
I have been tight with a group in my village and the surrounding area since I was nine. My best friend is from the group, and all of us are part of Dooggies football club. Well, adventures are my cause celebre!
2
|
Have you ever done anything spontaneous?
3
|
I decided not to follow my brother to university, but instead to travel. I left home when I was nineteen, and I've been travelling since. I'm now in Cadíz, Spain.
3
|
I for one am a major sucker for adventures. Wether it's something as small as walking to the park that I've been to 700 times already or as big as traveling to South Korea for the very first time, or everything inbetween that's what ge...
4
|
I became a reserve after doing my two years, and my grandfather sensed an urge for adventure in me so he gave me the money to travel. I can afford to be away from home for about two years, and I've already used up six months of that and only vis...
8
|
I love going on adventures and seeing the world and experiencing new things!
3
|
There is nothing like getting into a car and driving off to a place you never been. I don't need no directions. I will find my own way back. It's the thrill of the adventure that keeps me going.
15
|
Sort of. I never think of something new and exciting and just decide to do it but if somebody talks me into it then once I am doing it I usually have fun even if I am a little scared too.
5
|
whenever I can, i go on with my bike and take some different routes -just to see what has been happening to those routes I don't usually take and see what I could be missed. That's what being adventurous mean for me: you don't really n...
31-35
1
|
I went hiking yesterday for the first time and I loved it. I did hurt my left leg but that's because I'm clumsy. Beautiful mini waterfalls picture taken by me
4
|

I'm Adventurous

I'm Adventurous | Similar Worlds