I Hate Liars

The one I can't stand are LIARS! JUST TELL THE TRUTH! UGH! Don't tell me what I wanna hear.
4
|
Okay...hate is a strong word, but I don't like the lying part. Strange thing...my daughter, who is not even 10 years old yet, is one of the "best" liars I know. My B says she is gonna be a politician...I'm not looking forward to i...
6
|
How silly of me to care. Again.
15
|
I think the biggest lie I've been told is "I love you and would never hurt you." Not long after I'm left alone picking up the pieces of another broken heart. What's the point in searching for love anymore?
0
|
It hurts when you realize someone is sugar coating a story just to let you off easy.... just be honest :(
7
|
Liars instinctively hate honest people - just by existing, honest people threaten all of the justifications that they've created for the way they live their lives.
0
|
I hate the words you spoke I hate the way you hold yourself I hate your scent of cigarette smoke I hate how you acted you never helped I hope bad karma comes your way I hope your next girl sees fit to stray I hate how I loved you through it all I...
0
|
I'm so f**king done being f**king lied to!!! if you can't be freaking honest with me do you think you deserve anything from me?!? Why am I always being lied to so you can act like you are doing everything right?!?! F**k why do I act like I ...
0
|

I Hate Liars
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Health, Pet Peeves, Relationship Struggles

I Hate Liars | Similar Worlds