I Hate Liars

What’s the point?
So my mum and older brother teach horse back riding on our farm and we get a lot of young teenagers coming. This happened last year in September and for context my family current have 10 horses and 2 of them people outside the family can’t ride. 1 is...
+ 7 7 replies 55 views Aug 1, 2020 |
I Hate Liars
Yes I hate liars , I believe we have to respect others feeling and emotions so it's better to not to play with others emotions.
+ 1 3 replies 7 views Mar 30, 2020 |
I Hate Liars
I met a liar here. We were talking about atheism. He asked if atheism had dogmatic approach to which I replied, 'for religious, atheism will always be dogmatic'. But the idiot foolishly ignored the 'for religious' part and started...
+ 4 7 replies 22 views Sep 26, 2019 |
I Hate Liars
Okay...hate is a strong word, but I don't like the lying part. Strange thing...my daughter, who is not even 10 years old yet, is one of the "best" liars I know. My B says she is gonna be a politician...I'm not looking forward to i...
+ 6 4 replies 24 views Jun 15, 2017 |
I Hate Liars
How silly of me to care. Again.
+ 15 0 replies 5 views Jun 11, 2017 |
I Hate Liars
I think the biggest lie I've been told is "I love you and would never hurt you." Not long after I'm left alone picking up the pieces of another broken heart. What's the point in searching for love anymore?
+ 0 0 replies 6 views Sep 22, 2016 |
I Hate Liars
It hurts when you realize someone is sugar coating a story just to let you off easy.... just be honest :(
+ 7 8 replies 14 views Jul 21, 2016 |
I Hate Liars
Liars instinctively hate honest people - just by existing, honest people threaten all of the justifications that they've created for the way they live their lives.
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Mar 18, 2016 |
I Hate Liars
I hate the words you spoke I hate the way you hold yourself I hate your scent of cigarette smoke I hate how you acted you never helped I hope bad karma comes your way I hope your next girl sees fit to stray I hate how I loved you through it all I...
+ 0 5 replies 0 views Aug 27, 2015 |
I Hate Liars
I'm so f**king done being f**king lied to!!! if you can't be freaking honest with me do you think you deserve anything from me?!? Why am I always being lied to so you can act like you are doing everything right?!?! F**k why do I act like I ...
+ 0 0 replies 3 views Dec 10, 2014 |

I Hate Liars
Dating and Relationships Health Pet Peeves Relationship Struggles

I Hate Liars | Similar Worlds