People who ask but don't want to know

Do you know someone who asks you something, wanting to know more about a complex topic, but when you show them the explanation they say: "Woah bro, too much information"?

These people are annoying..
taehyun · 18-21, F
Yep, it’s irritating. I love uncomfortable topics, so people who initiate them and then shy away are not appreciated by me at all
taehyun · 18-21, F
[@469824,Existentior] you may as well not respond at all if you’re going to contribute so little in return
[@4143,taehyun] Well, well, aren't you friendly.
[@4143,taehyun] Anyway, the topic in question in this case was Social Anxiety. I referred the person to various articles on Psychology regarding it. I also thought I'd be efficient and just show them a very light 3-minute Youtube video about it.. and even that was too much for them. People don't have an attention span these days.
LadyBronte · 56-60, F
Laughs. There's one in every crowd. Yes. Very annoying.
LadyBronte · 56-60, F
[@469824,Existentior] You are correct. Thank God I've never felt I had to be a part of the crowd.
[@9537,LadyBronte] Lucky you..
LadyBronte · 56-60, F
[@469824,Existentior] Lol.
Yes. Married one.
[@573519,Valdaine] Woah.

I Dont Understand People