I Dont Understand People

So many people I know beat into their heads that they're ugly, or worthless. That's fucking bullshit. Who died and made you the person to decide who deems you attractive or not? I'm not saying aren't ugly people in this world, they exist. The lowlife, goo for nothing scum of the Earth. THEY are ugly, have no redeeming factors. So what you have crooked teeth, so what if you smell like cheese when you're nervous, so what that you insulted someone and temporarily hurt their feelings. These are MINOR flukes in "the bigger picture." Stop looking at all your tiny inperfections, because you will never be happy with yourself. Look at yourself, acknowledge what you look like, get a REAL GOOD look, and say that's you. Congragulations! You now know what you look like, and move on. Be comfortable in your own fucking skin, and stop saying, or filling your mind with arbitrary bullshit.
0
|

I Dont Understand People

So many people I know beat into their heads that t... | I Dont Understand People | Similar Worlds