I Like to Write About How I Feel

I'm feeling a little neglected right now - maybe even a little used.
1
|
There is nothing that I have to do, is what I always tell myself. You can do whatever you want. I feel like that mantra is a way for me to feel content. I don't want to just be content. I feel I say this most when I am trying to suppress strong ...
6
|
Sometimes I have days where everything just makes me feel uncomfortable, I wish I could just not be here for a day. then really where would I be. Where do you go when you don't want to be anywhere
5
|
My "father" is mentally ill. If I were to describe him... the words that come to mind are paranoid, drunk, and on a continuous loop of hatred. There are days were he acts semi normal. Though in my entire life I have never seen how he is whe...
0
|
Most people when they get tired of me can just leave but there are times when even I get tired of my self. It gets so dark I wish I could leave too.
4
|
Sometimes I write things down before I forget them, like dreams or thoughts. Helps me in my writing
3
|
Today is one of those empty days where I feel nothing, and can't bring myself to get out of bed. It feels like weights are holding me down but I think I once wanted to reach for beyond the sky but I can't remember why I ever wanted to do su...
4
|
It's weird, of how much i love writing, expressing myself out, but has been unable to do so, well, since we went our separate ways. I thought having a muse is something people make up, pretended in.. Now that i'm uninspired, i don't ...
8
|
I roam through the vast fields of emerald and gold country sides. I'm at peace I feel at home and so incredibly happy. I hope to carry this feeling with me the rest of my life. So free I am. I'm on my own which is a freeing I haven't f...
46-50, FVIP
5
|
I don't know how to interact with people anymore and I feel like my relationships with friends are suffering because of it.
2
|
And today I am feeling emotional over a friend from college that was killed in the Oklahoma bombings. It's been 21 years since that happened and today I am filled with sadness over her death. Her name was Jill Randolph. She was beautiful, funny,...
5
|
I've written my experiences and feelings since I was six and it's so interesting to see how I've grown up in all this years. I also write a letter to myself on december, telling how was my year and what I hope for the future. I will op...
4
|
-What you want me to get you in your graduiation day ? _ Can you get inside that box of gift and surprise me !?
3
|
Sometimes people look nice. Others everybody disturbs me. Sometimes I think I should be discreet and not let my thoughts be known. Other times I feel like shouting loud. Sometimes I have a thirst for knowledge. Other times I want to be a complete ign...
2
|
If nucleus was found before atom, it would have been nucleus that would have been called the atom. So there is nothing in a name. If nucleus is not in rest, it disturbs the atom and if atom is not in rest, it disturbs the matter in which it is and...
0
|
As soon as I felt that it might turn into an argument, I backed off. I did not want to spend a single second on stuff like that. I never wanted it. And as soon as I backed off, I remembered so many moments in the darkness of my memories where I just ...
1
|

I Like to Write About How I Feel
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Like to Write About How I Feel (Page 4) | Similar Worlds