What do you crave in a sandwich?

Forget 'English' cucumber sandwiches (who invented that anyway?) and egg and cress, just give me a BLT.
hunkalove · 61-69, M
Me, in a Miley-hunkalove-Selena sandwich!
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
Take off the B and the L and I’m good.
SweetMae · 61-69, F
I would love to eat the whole thing just as it is.
Elessar · 26-30, M
SnowBlack · F
I'll have thin sliced steak on a toasted bun, with beefsteak tomato, onion, pepper rings, salt & pepper and barbecue sauce please.
LucyFuhr · 51-55, F
You made one for me too right?
CastorTroy · 31-35, M
[@8345,LucyFuhr] Coming right up!
ChampagneOnIce · 46-50, F
I love a good BLT. I also love Reuben sandwiches. Now I'm hungry! 😄🥪
melbeacher · 56-60, M
[@327203,ChampagneOnIce] Mmmmmmm I love a good Reuben. That is totally my cold weather go to sandwich !!!
ChampagneOnIce · 46-50, F
[@11794,melbeacher] So delicious! 😋
DunningKruger · 56-60, M
There was a place in Moline, Illinois, or maybe Rock Island, called the Italian Village (I think) that served the best reubens. They weren't like most reubens in that they used whole-wheat bread instead of rye, but these things were the size of a dinner plate and just melt-in-your-mouth good.
Starts with a good bread, and a decent spread. Even alfalfa sprouts can be a winner.

A good Reuben on Rye with hot mustard and Sauerkraut. Oh and a great dill pickle on the side. Bowl of Borscht soup on the side.

I used to get a sub sandwich on white, shredded lettuce, white cheddar, sub-sauce vinaigrette, hold the mayo. Salt and pepper. That simple sandwich was ambrosia, and cherished part of my old haunts and traditions.
iamnikki · 26-30, F
I've recently started putting lettuce on sandwiches.

I like mine with mayo, turkey, cheddar cheese and lettuce.

I once made a grilled bacon and swiss cheese sandwich, with jalapenos and black berry jam. Best homemade sandwich I've ever had!
CastorTroy · 31-35, M
[@467302,iamnikki] JAM? Eww ... 😖

I Love Sandwiches
Food