Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Does anyone ever try to break the human experience down into a chemical process?
I mean in the sense that humans behavior is based off of chemical reactions of the brain caused by external factors such as other people interjecting ones thought patterns with ideas of love or compassion when in reality love becomes available only through dopamine receptors and conscious thought.
3
|
Unlearn · 36-40, M
Bs...
Alifeoncelost · 26-30, M
@Unlearn: good sir I came up with this theory all by my lonesome. I simply spend to much time alone. I have far to much time to think.
Unlearn · 36-40, M
@Alifeoncelost: If you are alone and have free time in your hands...try to think on the source of consciousness...
Alifeoncelost · 26-30, M
@Unlearn: the source of consciousness comes from that in itself.
bunny61 · 56-60, F
yes.
That's absolutely true, it shows how pathetic I am at that aspect of life too loll
alterlife · 26-30, F
I find it loses all of its charm if I take it too seriously.
Alifeoncelost · 26-30, M
I find the charm to be relaxing yet faulty sometimes.

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Does anyone ever try to break the human experience... | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds