Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Suppose words like b**bs, b*e*st, b*s*m, p*n*s, ar*e, b**t, p*n*s and d**k didn't exist then what would be your choice of words for them?*

[c=7700B2][i]*(Please feel free to make your answers funny but you can't repeat what's already said).[/i][/c]

For b**bs, b*e*st, b*s*m - Peaches, Oranges, Mangoes and Pineapples

For p*n*s and d**k - Okra, Sausage, Banana and Calabash

For ar*e and b**t - Muskmelons and Watermelons
adorbzF
I like how you censored all the words out and they still autotagged it mildly adult 馃槅
SoLeRiMix31-35, M
[@1027452,adorbz] Actually, I did it! Even though the censored terms are self-explanatory. Just wanted to label it right because there are some snitch in here who get posts removed if they aren't labelled right.馃檪

Two of my political posts were removed just because they weren't labelled right. Thanks to the ones who acted like Kido!
Tython26-30, M
Chesticles, Lower Horn, and Pushin Cushin.
SoLeRiMix31-35, M
[@943705,Tython] Rofl!馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
DrWatson61-69, M
The word "penis" comes from a Latin word that refers to an animal's tail. Using the word to refer to male anatomy is actually slang!

So, if that usage never caught on, I might be using the term the ancient Romans actually used: membrum virile.

And SWers might be posting:

"Hey, ladies! Who wants to see my manly member pics?" 馃槅
Tython26-30, M
[@338282,DrWatson] You learn the weirdest shit in the weirdest places.
SoLeRiMix31-35, M
[@338282,DrWatson] Makes perfect sense!馃檪馃憤

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings