Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

I am in love!

Both of them are amazing people but for now I love only one of them for sure! He's just so easy to talk to, he understands me like no other and, I him. I've told him stuff I've never dared utter to anyone else before. I've been through the mortifying ordeal of being known and it worked out so well. Haven't spent as much time with the other guy, and he's older than me, but there's just something about him that attracts me to him, makes me want to listen and talk to him. Never thought I'd be sharing bonds with such amazing people. I love my friends too. I love them and appreciate them so much (both online and offline friends). Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve these amazing people in my life.
You're a sweetheart lol.
Azrael2 · 18-21
[@998562,SinlessOnslaught] thanks! You too 🥰
[@662726,Azrael2] You have red stuff all over your face!
Azrael2 · 18-21
[@998562,SinlessOnslaught] oops! 💕
But you do. I’ve always thought that you were sweet girl. I’m happy for you.
Azrael2 · 18-21
[@605647,DarkHeaven] I hope you're doing good too 🥺🤗🤗🥰
[@662726,Azrael2] meh. My life is always kind of a shit show, but there are happy times too. Much love. 🖤🤗
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
did you send him nudes tho

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings