Personal, Thoughts & Feelings
MougyWolf · 31-35, M
Yes. It was never about a virus, and all about control.
SirBenedictTheSecond · 18-21, M
I’ve got my Covid shot. My arm feels like it’s falling off. What shall become of me!
veeshalgreek · 31-35, M
[@1182042,SirBenedictTheSecond] nothing, you will be alright. It should subside in a few days but I feel you were already immune to it.
SirBenedictTheSecond · 18-21, M
[@518819,veeshalgreek] Thank God
I honestly don't know. I do know the governor and the Media are not telling the truth. Biden says the Covid numbers are rampant in Florida yet our hospital closed it's Covid wing because it had sat empty for a few weeks. 🤷‍♂️
curiosi · 56-60, F
It's the flu! We never did this before for the flu! No one batted an eye when Obama PURPOSELY brought Ebola to US soil, as a matter of fact those coming from infected area's into US refused to quarantine. With this healthy people were required to quarantine. It's about control and nothing more.
veeshalgreek · 31-35, M
[@423488,curiosi] I do totally agree
Really? All governments all over the world are going to take part in a viral conspiracy?
Be nice if people could actually cooperate to that extent.
Quarantine has literally been around for thousands if not tens of thousands of years.
spjennifer · 56-60, T
I think it was an important reaction by so many Governments, would it be foolish to call pretty much every Government around the world stupid? I think so, but also know that none of them or the scientists have all the right answers. They had to do "something" and lockdown was what most of them thought was the right thing to do, time and history will tell if it was the right decision or not. Most media reported it as they thought was right, same as the rest, they don't have all the answers, no one does...
SamtheDog · M
Not by the UK government and our death count is a testament to that, along with other poorly thought out strategies. Isolation is a tried and tested mitigation and been used for 1000s of years. Do you mean news media, they behaved as any unfetted outlet for entertainment behaves when faced with a sales opportunity.
Elessar · 26-30, M
More of a desperate measure before they refused to apply softer ones before, you know, under "maybe it's just like the flu". Lived in North Italy throughout the first wave and I'm pretty certain that the lockdown, implemented the way it was implemented (and unlike the joke we have now) was critical. Our curve speaks clear, especially if confronted with, for instance, the U.S. curve.

Conspiritards have yet to lose someone in order to understand what's going on. But that's not news. After all those people believe at the same time that 1) the virus is a Chinese bioweapon and 2) that it's perfectly safe to pretend said bioweapon doesn't exist and just go on with life lol

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings