Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

summersong · F
Is that really a thing? I have nightmares like that
CheshireCatalyst · 36-40, M
[@334441,summersong] same! Even if I'm showing someone baby pictures, that moment when they decide to grab the phone instead of looking with their eyes is the closest I come to physical violence.
Adamski24 · 36-40, M
Sod that, I would never do that
CheshireCatalyst · 36-40, M
[@955346,Adamski24] yeah seriously
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
Ofcourse it does
I was being locked out at work, without warning an IT guy came down to my office and asked for my phone. The five minutes of him scrolling through it was mortifying 😳
CheshireCatalyst · 36-40, M
[@1115909,Notladylike] I couldn't cope. I'd have to give him rules and I'd have to be looking over his shoulder
[@337880,ChasingBrainBros] I just tried to play it cool, like yeah I’m a bad bitch...despite dying of embarrassment inside
minioreosarebomb · 26-30, M
My friends already know that I'm weird and kind of a freak so I don't think any of them would necessarily be shocked by what they find 😬
CheshireCatalyst · 36-40, M
[@3483,minioreosarebomb] lucky you!
That's bad manners! 🧐
CheshireCatalyst · 36-40, M
[@372543,Vivaci] to borrow a phone or not to lend a phone?
[@337880,ChasingBrainBros] To go through anyone's phone...it's such an invasion of privacy. 😳🤭
LilCrumpet · F
Plus...they let them scroll through their gallery!!!!! 😱😵
CheshireCatalyst · 36-40, M
[@928374,LilCrumpet] I know! The horror!! I will grab it back. I don't care if I have to fight for it 😅
LilCrumpet · F
[@337880,ChasingBrainBros] I used to pretend I was having a blonde moment and had forgotten the code. Biometrics put an end to that. 😞
CheshireCatalyst · 36-40, M
[@928374,LilCrumpet] I just started telling people to feel free to look if they wanted to see nudes
That's horrifying
CheshireCatalyst · 36-40, M
[@607935,HijabaDabbaDoo] seriously! Don't they know who I am?!

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings