Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

How can some adults be so vile?
I read an article in which the author openly states strongly disliking children even hating them. I don't want to have any children of my own but I actually do love and have some attachment for some children. I understand disliking bratty childr...
Xuan12 · 31-35, M
A lot of "adults" are children in the head.
midnightmagic · 26-30, F
I don't get it. How can someone hate a kid simply because they are children or babies?
Xuan12 · 31-35, M
@midnightmagic: Why does anybody hate someone else just for their biology? i don't really know.
You should go out more.
Yikes. What was the article specifically about?
midnightmagic · 26-30, F
The article was from salon.com written by Alanna Weismann. The title is " I hate your kids and I'm not sorry." Published October 7, 2015
DiamondInTheMud · 26-30, M
Selfishness.
Picklebobble · 51-55, M
Anything you read you have to ask yourself. Is the attitude of the person writing logical, reasonable ?
Even if you disagree with what they're saying. Can you understand why they're saying it ? Does it make sense to you ?
Now. Given that news media is swamped with non stories. Given that we live in a time where print media is dying. Given that there are endless 'news' channels operating 24/7.
Do you think that MAYBE the ONLY way to get people talking about what you've written. Is to be as controversial as possible ?
I'm sad to say I think that's the truth of it.
Meh..they might be just venting at the moment:)
Oosure · M
I hope the day finally comes when we look at our society and realize that when we decided to remove that 'filter' in our mind that made us think about what we say before we say it, we digressed as a race to something below civilized.

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings