Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Do you hate self-haters?
I don't care if they hate themselves, but if they hate their own culture or country I really despise them.
5
|
What if the Country is fundamentally fkd??
Cierzo · 46-50, M
Love your fkd country
I agree with the sentiment but Pretty hard if you're a Syrian mother trying to find a safe place for your kids..@Cierzo:
Cierzo · 46-50, M
@Lemony: Then is it Syria to be blamed or ISIS or Al-Qaeda?
@Lemony: Syrians don't hate their country. They hate war. Your conception is wrong. Survival is not dependent on love for motherland or vice versa. People migrate for better life but they'll always support their countries unless they are traitors.
I think it would a basic hate of where you are. The country you would have loved is gone..@Cierzo:
Cierzo · 46-50, M
@tolerantmongoose: Very well said
@tolerantmongoose: ok thank you for the education. I take it you are Syrian?
Northwest · M
@Lemony: Why would Syrians hate their culture? They are affected by the war, and trying to find refuge, does not mean that they reject their "families". Culture is pretty complex, and you can reject parts of it, but still belong to that culture and be proud of it.

Politics does not define culture.
@Lemony: It's a common sense, not education. I am not from Syria.
I didn't mention culture at all. Your words..I said Country. as far as I am concerned the country is separate to the culture.@Northwest:

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings
Group Members Report Abuse

Do you hate self-haters? | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Replies | Similar Worlds