Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Is Loughlin too sexy for jail?
Two months in jail for bribing her daughter into a good college
2
|
Edited: 1 week ago
Djc51 · 51-55, M
Oh no she's not... she's going for real.
Djc51 · 51-55, M
[@557376,AnneHoney] It's the arrogance that gets me.
AnneHoney · 36-40, F
[@1097475,Djc51] it’s difficult to understand sentencing in our court system. One judge gives a rapist a lessor sentence then a pot smoker while another a killer walks as someone that opens their business early gets 30 days.
Djc51 · 51-55, M
[@557376,AnneHoney] Yeah... lately I've gotten to realize there is a lot of skewness in our system... it's the nature of a distributed court system.
It is a shame prosecutors didn't charge the children in some way. Since the parents were doing illegal stuff to advance the future of their kids, going after the kids would send a strong signal that such behavior will hurt, not help, a child's future.

I suspect that most of the "children" were 18 when they started college, so they would be adults and are responsible for their admission materials.
AnneHoney · 36-40, F
I think the college and whoever took the money deserve 99% of the blame.[@377093,BiasForAction]
[@557376,AnneHoney] them too
I wasn't aware sexy would be a jail free card, without any further judging of Loughlin being sexy or not !
hunkalove · 61-69, M
She's gonna be very popular!
spjennifer · 56-60, T
She'll go to the nice country club prison like the one they sent Lindsey Lohan to, mind you the lesbians in the real prisons would love her, turn her into a carpet munching slut.
AnneHoney · 36-40, F
So you are saying she will meet a nicer class of lesbians?[@605026,spjennifer]
spjennifer · 56-60, T
[@557376,AnneHoney] Maybe, maybe not, doubt there will be many other prisoners where she'll be, they may even just give her house arrest would be my take on it.
eli1601 · 61-69, M
This was actually the time to plead guilty. We are letting people out of jail because of the virus. She will probably get home confinement.
AnneHoney · 36-40, F
I had the same thought. [@10531,eli1601]
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
I don’t think she’s sexy. She’s the girl you’re not ashamed to take home to mother. She screwed up, now she pays.
AnneHoney · 36-40, F
We will agree to disagree about her looks. I think she is very pretty, maybe it’s the glasses. As far as screwed up? She tried to have her daughter go to a good school. Not sure that qualifies as screwed up. If I could improve my child’s life by slipping a guy a $50 I probably would too.[@11509,Keepitsimple]
spjennifer · 56-60, T
[@557376,AnneHoney] She hasn't done anything that other very wealthy people have been doing for a very long time, she just got caught is her only problem. I think we would all do the same thing to try and give our children a better life than we have, it's human nature to do so. I don't know that i'd call her "sexy" but she is pretty and bubbly when she's acting, not sure if she's really like that though?
HeadGirl · 41-45, F
I haven't a clue. I had no idea "sexy" was a verb.
HeadGirl · 41-45, F
[@557376,AnneHoney] Most reasonable English people do care. Those who don't are not reasonable.
AnneHoney · 36-40, F
Interesting opinion. Maybe on a term paper or thesis. Not online. Ridiculous to care about spelling or grammar when people are tossing out thoughts as fast as they can type.[@837854,HeadGirl]
HeadGirl · 41-45, F
[@557376,AnneHoney] Most of the thoughts I see tossed out on here aren't worth bothering with.
DareeQn · 26-30, F
Im sure her cell buddies will share their opinions on her sex appeal

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings
Updated: 1 min ago

Is Loughlin too sexy for jail? | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds