Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

What about the Summer annoys you?
Other then it gets hot and seems to last a lot longer. I got a long personal history/vendetta with mosquitoes.

Anyway, I saw this picture and it gave me the idea for the question.

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/73/83/64/grayhalo-XbUWfy0Pux7m5pb.jpg]
1
|
the fact it ends so quickly
JohnOlinger · 36-40, M
[@917533,saragoodtimes] Yeah its my Favorite Season cant wait to move to Los Angeles where its hot all the time
[@105699,JohnOlinger] with all the fresh steaming shit in the streets, it's getting hotter by the day
Bad feet!
If your gonna show em
Pretty them up!
lululululula · 26-30, F
Hahahahaha. The heat is my enemy
Backtoscratch · 31-35, F
Thunderstorms and rain.
grayhalo · 36-40, M
[@999755,Backtoscratch] ah. Apparently I read too fast as well. I kept missing your meaning this whole time. Geez. So....

What I meant was....

I type too fast.
Backtoscratch · 31-35, F
[@8153,grayhalo] I didn't think of "too" because it has nothing to do with the word "to" which was what I saw. I don't know how people confuse homophones when they are unrelated. I wasn't educated to think phonetically. How come it took you so long to get the gist of my comments?
grayhalo · 36-40, M
[@999755,Backtoscratch] As smart as I like to think I am, unfortunately some things just fly over my head. And sometimes small details are not easily caught. I think my brain automatically sees things or translates things certain ways and I don't quite catch everything all the time.
Steveinlandsea · 46-50, M
For me it's the groups of cyclists that seem to always be clogging up narrow mountain roads. I look forward to those guys going back where they came from!

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

What about the Summer annoys you? | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds