Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Why do you support people that lie to you?
1
|
why would ya ?
NoSugar · 18-21, F
tell me lies, sweet little lies
[@542583,NoSugar] u get that one Bean
silentwriter180 · 46-50, F
I don't
Like politicians?

Because I have to choose the lesser evil.
[@44604,Aidolovemostofyourthoughts] what happens when you and the polls expect the lesser evil to win, but they get it wrong and the other side successful bought their way into a landslide victory. Especially when last election only had them holding a small majority of power. Democracy in Australia is dead!
[@880089,GuyThatEvery1Seems2Hate] Democracy all over the world is dead. Brexit like shit happens if we get it wrong, if the lies are so big we never saw them coming.
But, sitting back either is not an option.
I do think, the way democracy is enacted is wrong. Too many people with too little knowledge get to vote on a sway of well placed lies.
[@44604,Aidolovemostofyourthoughts] he he, don't get me wrong. I'm a fire of satirical sparks! I'm in the middle of a novel rewrite, but the subplot for the start of book 2 will revolve around a democracy overthrowing the constitutional monarch. Only that the new democratically elected democracy is only fighting to benefit the wealthy.
maybe the love I feel for them outweigh the lies
Solano · 51-55, F
Habit
I don’t knowingly do so. 😳
pedrohedgerow · 61-69, M
I do not vote ✌️

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Why do you support people that lie to you? | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds