Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

I have reason to believe that city life was detrimental to my mental health and fueled my psychosis throughout my 20's.
Drugs played a major role as well, I'm sure, but the thing is, I certainly dabbled a lot with drugs SINCE moving to the country side as well, yet after this change of environment closer to nature.. I've yet to revisit that particular kind of crazy that found me in my days living in the city.

Perhaps it's not as cut and dry as that, perhaps it was a coming of age thing, interpersonal, multi-factored, coming to terms with the wiring of my own brain, and such, but in hindsight.. I think I was being poisoned by city life! O__O
1
|
Edited: 1 mth ago
Flenflyys · 26-30, F
A lack of green areas in cities are linked to a handful of adverse health outcomes
LiMustache · 31-35
😳

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

I have reason to believe that city life was detrim... | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds