Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

So it seems the relationship between myself and my work buddy is becoming more distant.
I know what that means: buzz off.
4
|
FigNewton · 56-60, M
Is it a romantic relationship, a platonic relationship, or something in the middle?
FigNewton · 56-60, M
That sucks. Was there anything to cause her to act this way? Maybe it's just stress...maybe something outside of work affecting her mood. Hard to tell. If you had no influence on her attitude then don't take it personally....although I know it sucks to see the bond sever.
ArmyOfOne · 22-25, F
[@897284,FigNewton] eh, maybe it's my charmingly abrasive personality idk. I'm not even hurt tbh. It just blindsided me because I didn't think she would become that way with me since she's usually happy when we're working together. Now it just lost its hype I guess.
FigNewton · 56-60, M
Well if you're that charmingly abrasive I'm sure someone will be intimidated to be your new bestie. :) Seriously though, who knows what sets people off. If you're not hurt, then let it be. I'm sure other work buddies will exist or be developed.
Artemiz · 18-21, F
I’m sorry honey
That will never happen with us 😘
Cowboybob · 41-45, M
Sorry to hear that. Maybe it’s time to move on.
ArmyOfOne · 22-25, F
[@389579,Cowboybob] not romantic
Cowboybob · 41-45, M
[@755319,ArmyOfOne] it works the same though.

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

So it seems the relationship between myself and my... | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds