Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

I drove my motorized bike to work today and that was so boss.
I got a lot of looks from the locals.. "like wtf is that that he is riding? Is that a bicycle, doing 32mph?? *gawks* "

xD
2
|
Edited: 2 mths ago
MethDozer · 36-40, M
The 49cc or 66/80cc?
MethDozer · 36-40, M
[@1501,MougyWolf] Mine does about 35 right now but is sprocketed for torque on hills and to take off from.a stop without any peddling.
MougyWolf · 31-35, M
[@521796,MethDozer] Yeah. I am rather happy with my build, and I have since added a racing grade clutch, which improved it even more. It has the potential to have even more beans than it does, but honestly, I wouldn't feel safe going much faster, not without a more solid frame.. and at that point, might as well go with a motorcycle. Which I will, in time, but for now, this is the bees knees.
MethDozer · 36-40, M
[@1501,MougyWolf] They are a lot if fun to mod because it is so cheap. One thing I did do that I don't see anyone mention was I bolted block of lead I molded to the bottom of my frame to lower the center of mass a bit which did a lot for handling.

I worry about the rims and spokes more than the frame to be honest.

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

I drove my motorized bike to work today and that w... | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds