Personal, Thoughts & Feelings
Go live in North Korea and see how you like it.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
[@570250,MCOldSchool] The USA dismantled Japan's military after dropping a nuke on Japan after WWII, so no, Japan can't defend itself. They need us.
[@333089,NearMiss] Ha!...Ha!...Ha!...This proves that you're actually living with an illusion!...No Asian country needs USA!...Asians are capable of anything now!...☺
[@333089,NearMiss] You yourself admitted that you guys did the wrong!...lol!...😂😂😂
Jackaloftheazuresand · 26-30, M
lol, good luck once our navy is gone and you have to protect your own waters
[@333089,NearMiss] Hell Yeah!...Definitely better than American whites!...All said above is for whites from America and UK!...
NearMiss · 41-45, F
[@570250,MCOldSchool] Got it. You're trolling. Very funny.
[@333089,NearMiss] Got it!...You're out of words!...Go, find some help!...
NearMiss · 41-45, F
I don't think North Korea is in the position to instigate a world war.
[@333089,NearMiss]
[b]
" The USA is the world's cop. We are the ones who keep things orderly. "[/b]

HA!...HA!...HA!

[b][c=#BF0000]The biggest lie ever said![/c][/b]...Trouble makers can never be the peace makers mademoiselle!...
NearMiss · 41-45, F
[@570250,MCOldSchool] OK
[@333089,NearMiss] Someone got smoked!...😂😂😂
TexChik · F
I’m am sure the chance of WWIII is far more likely than the chance some dumbass Libtard won’t take an opportunity to prove their ignorance 🙄
The difference between you and I, is that i don't want to see any more innocent people get hurt. The U.S. has killed many innocent people, but i believe the U.S. can change it's ways without any more need for killing. For now though, U.S. influence is taking a downturn which is good and bad.
[@10421,Headlines] Glad to see an American admitting that his nation has killed lots of innocents!...Respect mate!...☺👍

The reason for me overlooking the salughter of innocent Americans is mentioned above. I am sorry but only few Americans objected the slaughter done by US forces in Vietnam and Middle-East!...War in middle-east was simply to capture the oil wealth!...The truth is Bush Administration concocted the plan of fall of WTC and Pentagon!
Tminus6453 · 56-60, M
You should really quit watching the news and social media...living in constant fear is no way to go through life son
[@27230,Tminus6453] Right Sir!...I don't fear the war!...I would rather volunteer for a war against USA!...☺
KandiGhostcat · 18-21, F
Well, I don't want a war to happen. Let's take in consideration a nuclear war could strike and the U.S. would have to evacuate entirely. I don't want to have anyone killed or houses destroyed. I don't want to get hit or my family and friends. People just need to stop trying to have a war and settle things differently that won't hurt anyone.
[@333089,NearMiss] In case, she can't talk. GOD bless her. Are you typing for her???...
NearMiss · 41-45, F
[@570250,MCOldSchool] Obvious troll is obvious.
[@333089,NearMiss] An obvious speechless is even quite obvious!...Go try this on someone else you blind American!...
covfefe234 · 26-30, M
dafuq?
I hope you'll be one of the first idiot to die in WW3.

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings