I Am a Big Romantic And Very Affectionate

Waking up alone
It sucks. Where are my cuddles
+ 7 7 replies 8 views 2 days ago |
So part of me thinks “awwwww, I want this.” And then there’s the other part that thinks he’s scary and this makes me want to gag.
+ 4 7 replies 43 views Jun 2, 2020 |
Despite this massive disadvantage, I am still here! 🙌
+ 11 19 replies 16 views Apr 8, 2020 |
Wincing as I admit it, but I am just not down for any sort of commitment at the moment. I do use dating apps to meet people, but well...oh well.
+ 5 1 reply 5 views Jan 30, 2020 |
I love letting them know how much they mean to me, it makes me happy. I'm a sucker for cheesy, corny poems, flowers, chocolate and money haha. The meaningful kisses and the morning smiles. :)The hugs that convince me that they are home. The paa...
Oh, kiss me, beneath the milky twilight Lead me out on the moonlit floor Lift your open hand Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance Silver moon's sparkling So kiss me Sometimes that’s all it takes, just kiss me..
+ 4 2 replies 13 views Aug 23, 2019 |
What disappoints you about your marriage or your life together?
+ 4 23 replies 39 views May 8, 2018 |
Life is lived in small moments. These moments are made by one who is able to take that moment and hold it. It is the difference between something experienced that gives a naughty giggle and later forgotten, or a moment shared that puts a forever t...
+ 5 1 reply 16 views Jan 30, 2018 |
Nothing better than slamming her on the wall, grabbing her by her beautiful face, and saying, hail to the king baby!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAqq11HYMsk
+ 0 1 reply 4 views Jan 25, 2018 |
I truly am. I believe in the whole love/cuddle thing and being in love. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not delusional. I've been in my fair share of relationships and the fact that I'm alone at the moment says a bit too. I know relat...
+ 3 2 replies 16 views Jan 17, 2018 |
I want to think I’m a big romantic...I like to make sure the other person is taken care of and a lot of the time I’m very selfless in a relationship. I always want a hug or a kiss or even hand holding makes me feel loved. The little gestures come off...
Romance makes my world go round
+ 3 1 reply 1 views Aug 3, 2017 |
It's possible isn't it? It's possible that you could meet somebody who's perfect for you even though you're committed to somebody else.
+ 4 3 replies 14 views Jul 3, 2017 |
I love romance. The medieval art of the troubadours. It's modern manifestation seems to be dying out. Romancing, such a beautiful thing.
+ 6 3 replies 6 views Jun 10, 2017 |
"If i could be any part of you, I would be your tear, To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes. Live on your cheeks and die on your lips.." Unknown.
+ 10 13 replies 7 views Jun 5, 2017 |
passionate and (too) intense are some of things to describe me. a gift and a curse.
+ 7 8 replies 6 views Jun 4, 2017 |
I was talking to my friend today about my separation. She was saying I've not been in a "typical" kind of relationship all these years. This is (other than a short, 2 month one) the only relationship I've been in and it's bee...
+ 7 11 replies 45 views Mar 26, 2017 |
If I had to do it all again, I'd still choose to love her, no regrets. Our love will always remain true. ❤
+ 6 1 reply 27 views Feb 21, 2017 |
Little more about me, I'm married my husband works out of town a lot. He lets me have girlfriends. Lately my friends have told me about how much fun they have online. I have cleared this with my hubby😁 Looking to meet interesting people. Perfer ...
+ 7 18 replies 38 views Jan 15, 2017 |
I am definitely a big romantic but I don't show it or express it as openly. I love all that "sappy" romantic stuff and enjoy romance movies. My head is always in the clouds thinking of being in a healthy relationship ❤ One day it will ...
+ 7 4 replies 6 views Jan 14, 2017 |

Dating and Relationships Romance and True Love