I Am a Big Romantic And Very Affectionate

I wish, You would be in my life, Days would bring years, Skins wrinkling, But our hands still together, Holding, You are still naughty, Biting your lip, Our heart stays the same, With the love, Never ends, Until death separates us, I love you so...
1
5 hrs ago
|
What disappoints you about your marriage or your life together?
4
|
Life is lived in small moments. These moments are made by one who is able to take that moment and hold it. It is the difference between something experienced that gives a naughty giggle and later forgotten, or a moment shared that puts a forever t...
5
|
Nothing better than slamming her on the wall, grabbing her by her beautiful face, and saying, hail to the king baby!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAqq11HYMsk
0
|
I truly am. I believe in the whole love/cuddle thing and being in love. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not delusional. I've been in my fair share of relationships and the fact that I'm alone at the moment says a bit too. I know relat...
2
|
I want to think I’m a big romantic...I like to make sure the other person is taken care of and a lot of the time I’m very selfless in a relationship. I always want a hug or a kiss or even hand holding makes me feel loved. The little gestures come off...
5
|
Romance makes my world go round
3
|
It's possible isn't it? It's possible that you could meet somebody who's perfect for you even though you're committed to somebody else.
4
|
I love romance. The medieval art of the troubadours. It's modern manifestation seems to be dying out. Romancing, such a beautiful thing.
6
|
"If i could be any part of you, I would be your tear, To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes. Live on your cheeks and die on your lips.." Unknown.
10
|
passionate and (too) intense are some of things to describe me. a gift and a curse.
7
|
I was talking to my friend today about my separation. She was saying I've not been in a "typical" kind of relationship all these years. This is (other than a short, 2 month one) the only relationship I've been in and it's bee...
6
|
If I had to do it all again, I'd still choose to love her, no regrets. Our love will always remain true. ❤
6
|
Little more about me, I'm married my husband works out of town a lot. He lets me have girlfriends. Lately my friends have told me about how much fun they have online. I have cleared this with my hubby😁 Looking to meet interesting people. Perfer ...
7
|
I am definitely a big romantic but I don't show it or express it as openly. I love all that "sappy" romantic stuff and enjoy romance movies. My head is always in the clouds thinking of being in a healthy relationship ❤ One day it will ...
7
|
But i can't express myself recently & it's starting to get unhealthy.
2
|
Just love the video and the guy who send it 🤗
5
|
Trynna keep myself busy with things to do.. but everytime i pause, i still think of you.
10
|
I come from a dysfunctional family so I don't know what it feels like to be loved. I don't know if it exists or not but it would be nice to have someone in my life who actually wanted to be with me and would go the extra mile for me.
12
|
I'm very romantic and affectionate I'm just not getting it in return and its hurting me and making me cold hearted.
5
|

Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Am a Big Romantic And Very Affectionate | Similar Worlds