Why beat around the bush?

Why is it in the current times people play games more than they are up front about what they truly want? I mean , if I like someone and want them just for a hook up. Then I say that. If I just want to hang out, I say that.

I don't get the attraction or point in saying something that is counter productive to what you really want?

Guys/girls have you experienced this? If so, how do you feel about people who don't know what they want or play games with other people's emotions and lives?
I like people to figure out what turns me on, that turns me on. Not much anyone can do🤷‍♀️.
Bang5luts · M
[@1149742,Natasha2020] so let me get this straight. You get turned on by someone figuring out what you want?
[@1169150,Bang5luts] Yeh basically *laughs*. Biggest turn off is someone asking *laughs* .
Bang5luts · M
[@1149742,Natasha2020] ok. Thank you for your feedback. That helps
MeowsoliniReturns · 46-50, F
So, you just want to bang sluts?
Bang5luts · M
[@1079831,MeowsoliniReturns] lol. Touché
Bang5luts · M
Point taken.
I am very upfront in fact I always carry cash 😐
[@1169150,Bang5luts] you actually didn't get the joke it was about carrying cash for shopping

And anyway irl I only carry card
Bang5luts · M
[@1098989,Donotfolowme]ok. I get what you mean lol. You're always serious.
Bang5luts · M
It's a little late here where I am

I Love Honesty
Dating and Relationships Friendship Health